FIFTEEN

music —————————————————

————————————————— thank u next, ariana grande

PRESENT DAY

feb 8

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

WHEN TATIANA HALIMI WOKE UP THE NEXT morning, the air felt strange. the air conditioning had been kept the same. the weather was nice and the air quality was exceptional. she wasn't sick and the room smelt nice and clean. but something was different.

when she woke up, sharky was already gone, but she didn't pay much attention to that. it's likely he had gone on a run, he did so every day. she crept downstairs, the house was dead silent. she didn't mind that either, it was still early.

she opened the fridge, of course there wouldn't be anything, it was an air bnb. so she ordered some food, but then cancelled the order because she wanted to see if the group would like to go out for breakfast.

she sat at the island, spinning around one of the stools, scrolling through instagram until she decided to go back upstairs and properly get ready. it didn't take long.

so she showered, shaved, exfoliated, moisturized, brushed her teeth. washed her face, put her toner, put her niacinamide serum, put some eye cream on, and then slathered moisturizer and sunscreen.

she walked out, still wrapped in the same towel she had previously worn, before going to pick an outfit. in case they were going out later, she didn't want to waste a cute outfit and instead threw on some old track shorts and a tank top.

she took her hair out of the towel, and began styling it. she was known to use expensive products on her hair. like the most lavish shampoos, rarest oils, and the most expensive creams.

she took a huge amount of curl cream onto her fingers, before doing her best to take it evenly throughout her scalp. she thought about finger cooking, but she didn't have the patience's so she simply scrunched and called it a day.

she took a mini diffuser she had, before plugging it in and getting to work. she was done after about thirty minutes, since she chose to leave her hair slightly damp.

she opened a bottle of hair spray, applying a generous amount. she knew it wasn't good for her hair- but she couldn't resist. it was one of the few things that kept her curls intact without using gel.