NINE

music —————

————— trance, metro boomin-travis scott-young thug

PRESENT DAY

oct 18

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

TATIANA LAID UP IN SHARKY'S BED, taking a fat nap, whilst the beta squad filmed a video. of course, she was awoken due to their dramatic screaming, but she thought it was a bit unnecessary. after all, they were only filming a mukbang video..

tatiana ventured down the staircase, as she saw the five boys sitting at the "L" shaped couch, sharing wings top amongst each other. tatiana went over, sitting on the floor in front of sharky, as she took one of his chips, popping it in her mouth.

"yo next question.." aj giggled, scrolling his phone as he clearly planned soemthing devious.

"what is the deal with sharky and his new gyal." he asked, looking up to the camera as tatiana smacked his leg. "i have a name you know..?" tatiana mumbled, chewing on the french fry.

"sharky you wanna take that one?" kenny instigated, bumping him in the shoulder.

"this right here, guys.. is my girlfriend.." sharky introduced, as tatiana waved to the camera, still eating her boyfriends food.

"she won the 'find the gold digger challenge' from a few weeks ago, and we been linking since, so, yeah. that's it." sharky smiled, looking down at her, while tatiana payed no attention and continued eating.

"yo sharks, you got any ketchup..?" tatiana turned to him, completely oblivious and not really paying attention.

"you obese donkey.." chunkz muttered, tossing a couple ketchup packets her way. tatiana slowly stopped chewing, and looked at him, side eye-ing him while staring him up and down.

"i'm the donkey..?" she giggled, tossing a fry at him, which he somehow caught in his mouth.

"anyways, yeah.. he's my mans. that's the shit.." tatiana laughed, pushing up her glasses as her american accent came out at the end.