SIX

music ———————————————————————

——————————————————————— back at it, gunna

PRESENT DAY

jan 31

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

IF SHARKY WAS A COLOR, RIGHT NOW he would be bright red. he was livid, white hot even. why would tatiana bring a random man back to their hotel room? i mean, they weren't dating, but he still thought it was hella disrespectful.

"tatiana what the fuck?!" he whisper shouted over the phone, as he pressed the elavator button aggressively, hoping it would move faster.

"what..?" she innocently asked, but sharky was smarter than that. besides, he could hear a deep laugh, that definitely belonged to a man in the background.

"quit playing, i'm on the elavator right now, and when i step foot in that room, whatever road man you have in your room better be out." he threated, as tatiana dramatically sighed on the other end.

"boy, quit playing, this my room too" she kissed her teeth, hanging up before sharky could get a word in. oakley, who sat by her, on the right side of the bed, simply pulled her by her waist, and gently kissed her shoulder.

to which tatiana responded, she turned over, straddling his lap, as he held her face in his hands. they weren't quite kissing. they're ere jsut staring at each other, enjoying their presence. of course, moments later, the door burst open.

tatiana wish she could say she was startled, but she knew who it was, sharky kissed hi s teeth before he began yelling, which for tatiana, went in one ear and out the other.

"you have hella fucking balls bringing another man to this room, you can't be doing this shit tati, it's not cute. your fucking muslim, you can't be doing this shit.." he yelled, as tati whipped her head to him so fast.

"you need to calm the fuck down sharmarke, we both know that you likely would have brought a girl here from the club if you stayed long enough. you don't know what i ever did with cench, so you have hella nerve assuming shit.." she yelled, as her voice cracked at the end.

"i'm the one that stayed a virgin, i'm the one that stayed loyal, we aren't even dating and you think you can have me all to yourself..!!" she screamed, as sharky rolled his eyes. during all this commotion, oakley had calmly slipped out, leaving them to argue.