SIX

music ————————————————————

——————————————————— novacane, frank ocean

PRESENT DAY

sep 20

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

SHARMARKE MOHAMUD WAS THE VERY oldest of five kids. somalian, born-dutch, he moved to england as a child. his mother was a stay at home mom, who cared for the children, and his father was an accountant. he had four sisters, and one brother.

growing up, he cared for his siblings. his parents relied on him to be responsible when his mother wasn't around and his father was busy. he did well for himself, and took good care of them. he wasn't particularly a caretaker, but he learned to be gentle for them.

sharmarke was an outgoing and funny person, he could make a room laugh. sometimes, he was a little clumsy, but he had a good heart. he was kind, and considerate, and was raised to be polite and have good manners.

at around sixteen, he hung around the bad crowd, and got a bit gang affiliated, but for the most part, he stayed pure. his parents still trusted him all the same, he just learned to keep his social life away from his home life, at least, until he moved out.

at seventeen, he started his own youtube channel. it did pretty okay, he got some views, and he made a few good friends. his parents didn't let him take it too seriously though, he had to go to college and get a stable job.

well. that didn't happen. sharmarke lied to his parents, and never applied anywhere. his parents were furious, but let him take a gap year. he stayed at home, continued to film, and helped his mother with his siblings.

when he was nineteen, he received the opportunity of a life time. he was told that there was a content house, but for youtubers. it included some of sharmarkes friends, whom his parents liked. so with a heavy heart, he left home.

youtube was great, together, they formed something called the beta squad, and it took off. life was good. he was able to help his parents out, and he put his parents out of work, just as his younger siblings were entering secondary school.

these boys he lived with, were like brothers to him, and he was having a blast with them. it was truly the best period of his life.