FOUR

music —————————

————————— are we still friends?, tyler the creator

PRESENT DAY

sep 14

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

EVEN IN EARLY SEPTEMBER, ENGLAND was still chilly. tatiana (being the genius that she is) left the house in a plain nike sports bra, and lightning mcqueen pajama pants. so obviously, she was nearly freezing to death, in the nighttime winds.

tatiana still had her car in the shop, so she relied mostly on uber, but this time, sharky offered to pick her up.

"oh, you stupid idiot..!" sharky laughed at her, as his bmw slowed in front of her townhouse. coming to a halting stop as she noticed his window was rolled down. tatiana thought he looked quite scrumptious, as he wore a nike tech set, complete with his signature black durag.

"why are you out like this? it's fucking freezing.." he asked her, giving a genuine question. she rolled her eyes, as she opened the car door, sliding into the passenger seat.

"whatever, it's not funny.." she did her best to stifle her laugh, but failed miserably. soon, then we're both laughing, as he sped down the interstate.

"here, this should help." he tossed her a brown blanket, that was just laying in his back seat. she quickly covered herself, and sat comfortably in the seat.

"so, sharky.. where are we going?" she asked, he had spontaneously asked her to go out. at this point, it was nearly one am in the morning.

"oh shit, you know what, i haven't got a clue."

"who's the stupid idiot now??"

"shut up, you wanna go to mcdonald's?"

they had just pulled into the drive through, and sharky had pulled his signature move, of pulling her legs onto his lap.

"why do you like doing that so much?" tatiana questioned, as she bit her nails, watching him.