Reunion

Third POV

Will walked towards Ziggy till the two were face-face. "I shouldn't be surprised to see you involved in this. After all you were known to be a troublemaker. It must've been one of the reasons my dear cousin, Maya took an interest in you." Will revealed enjoying the look of pure shock on Ziggy face.

"I remember when Maya convinced Kurt to let you stay in Camp NightWing and her defending you against Sheila and her friends I found it odd why she always defended you even when you treated her awful. After the Massacre happened Maya would come over to visit Nick and when she did, she would look distressed, I knew it was because of you being in the hospital proving how deeply she cares about you, and she proved it even more when the first thing she did when she saw me was beat me up for continuing the curse. She threatened me that if I continued the cruse again, she'll make me wish I'll regret it and I knew that she meant it." Will growls remembering the beating he received from Maya, "I never seen Maya so furious at anyone, but everything made sense on why'd she cared so much about you when I overheard Maya telling Nick how'd the date between you and her went that's when the pieces were put together the reason, knowing how much she about you, I took it as my opportunity and used it to my advantage. Once I used you as my advantage against Maya, she listened to me, and Nick didn't do anything to stop me because Maya told him not too. That's why I never chose you or your sister to be the next Shadysider killer because you were the leverage, I had against Maya that stopped her from listening to me." Will tells Ziggy as he strokes her cheek making Ziggy want to flinch.

"The day before we arrived at Camp NightWing I overheard Maya tell Nick about the curse that she felt conflicted if she should continue it to honor her dad's last wishes or put a stop to it. I knew Maya wasn't going to because she's too weak and kind so I decided to see if it will work if I did it even though I knew only firstborns can and to my surprise when I said Tommy name his name was craved into the stone wall which meant I succeed, and that any Goode member can continue the curse not just firstborns. Despite knowing why, she didn't continue the curse I still asked her why she didn't continue the curse and her answer surprised me she said the reason she didn't was because of you." Will reveals shocking Ziggy that she is the reason why Maya didn't want to continue the curse, "You were the main reason that prevented her from continuing the curse. She loved you so much that she was willing to no longer continue the family legacy and not honor Uncle Rick last wishes. It's a good thing I overheard Maya and Nick because if I hadn't overheard their conversation and not try to see if I can continue the curse then The Camp NightWing Massacre wouldn't have happened, and neither would've the murders that have recently been happening." Will smirked satisfied at his actions and then remembers a certain event.

"Two years ago, I almost succeeded in making Maya be the one to pick the next Shadysider killer if only my dear older brother didn't talk sense into Maya, she would've done it and it would've been a valid reason because the person who I picked to be the next Shadyside killer deserved it. Do you know who the lucky Shadysider was that I picked?" Will asked not bothered by Ziggy deadly glare.

"It was that piece of Shadyside trash the one that is responsible for Aunt Allison murder!" Will clenched his hands as he thought of the Shadysider that he chose to be possessed, the one that is responsible for his Aunt being dead. Ziggy eyes widened she remembered watching the news announcing that Allison died in a store robbery trying to calm down the robber, but the robber panicked and shot Allison then bolted from the store but was then caught by the police. Ziggy was devastated that Allison the woman who she viewed as a mother that accepted her relationship with Maya and took her and Cindy in is dead it hurt even more when she had to break the news to Allie that her grandma is gone. Allie cried in Ziggy's arms until she fell asleep from exhaustion. Ziggy watched the news to see if there was an update on the robber and saw on the news that he escaped from jail and killed two Shadysiders only to be then killed by Maya before he could kill anymore, she didn't think It was related to Sarah Fier since he killed Allison even if the news said he didn't mean too. Ziggy was glad that he died but hearing Will say that he chose the robber as the next Shadyside killer which led to innocent people dying and left Maya no choice but to kill him. it made Ziggy feel sad for the man even though he is responsible for Allison death he did not deserve to have his soul given to the Devil.

"That's the difference between Maya and I she doesn't want to get her hands dirty not even when it came to getting revenge on the killer that murdered her own mother!" Will exclaimed.

Just as Ziggy is going to pull the rope, she stops hearing bell ring.

She turns to see Maya approaching them her gun pointing at Will.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my dear cousin the golden child Maya Goode." Will said with disgust, , "I'm surprised your partner in crime isn't here with you as well." He added taking notice of Nick missing.

Maya ignored Will and turned her attention to Ziggy who looked unhurt, much to Maya's relief.

Will noticing that Maya is more focused on Ziggy than on him.

"Don't worry Maya I haven't hurt your girlfriend or her family." Will assured her, "I kept my promise, but my promise might have to come to an end now that she knows the truth" Will threatened.

Finally having enough of hearing Will talking, "Tag you're it!" Ziggy pulls the rope, making the bucket drop spilling blood all over Will. Deena, Josh, and Martin lifted the gates letting the Shadysider killers free. Ziggy turns to run towards Maya, but Will goes after her and grabs ahold of her before she can reach Maya.

"Will let her go! Ziggy has nothing to do with any of this. This is between you and me." Maya exclaimed terrified for Ziggy's safety.

"No, you're wrong Maya. She has everything to do with this if you would have just ignored your feelings for her and continued the curse like you were supposed to, then I wouldn't have to do it for you. She is too blame for all of this not me, not are family it's Ziggy fault!" Will yelled, tightening his hold on Ziggy.

"Deena! Get them away from me! If I die, she dies!" Will yelled as he pointed his gun at one of the killers keeping a tight hold on Ziggy the he was unaware of Skull Mask coming from behind and stabbing him in the back making Will release his hold on Ziggy. Ziggy tries to run to Maya again, but this time is stopped by the Milkman he throws her on the floor and gets on top of her.

"It's on her! It's on Ziggy!" Maya yells as she goes to help Ziggy.

Ziggy struggles to escape from the Milkman who attempts to stab her in the stomach as Maya tries to pull the Milkman off of Ziggy before the Milkman could succeed in stabbing Ziggy.

The Milkman turns his attention away from Ziggy and focuses on Deena who sliced her palm with the knife, her hand now bleeding. Giving Will the opportunity to escape now that the killer's attention is focused on Deena.

Maya helps Ziggy get up and is relieved to see no injuries on her.

"What are you doing here?" Ziggy asked, shocked to see not just Maya here but Nick as well who arrived to see Will escape.

"Saving you now take off your sweater it's covered in Deena's blood." Maya ordered.

He looks at Maya and back at the door Will escaped too.

"Go Nick!" Maya shouted.

Nick nods and chases after Will.

"Go! Go! We got him!" Josh shouted.

Deena quickly runs after the Goode brothers.

Maya and Ziggy run to the clothing store were Josh and Martin stood.

"Ziggy take off your sweater it's covered in Deena blood." Maya said Ziggy takes off her sweater and slides it out of the store before Josh and Martin close the gate.

The group was focused on the Shadyside Killers that they failed to notice someone running through the door Deena ran through.

Happy 2 year of Fear Street 1978!!!

Maya was never going to be the villain cause I love Sabrina Carpenter that I just can't write her as a villain plus Ziggy deserves a happy ending. The reason why Maya was filled with guilt was cause she couldn't stop Will so she blames herself for the Shadysider campers that died and when Cindy fell in a coma plus Ziggy being traumatized. I also changed the curse of the Goode we're now any blood related Goode can do the curse. The reason why Sam saw Maya saying Tommy name is not because she cursed Tommy it's just her reading Tommy name in the stone wall when she saw that Tommy has been chosen to be the new Shadyside killer.