Maya Meets Allie

Maya POV

It's been a week since the Battle at Shadyside Mall that ended with Nick killing Will finally putting a stop to the curse. Thankfully Chris is alive and is recovering at the hospital and is soon to be discharged from the hospital. Nick told Amanda the truth about the Goode family history and Will continuing the legacy before she could find out on the news. At first, she was in denial, refusing to believe that Will would do something so evil, and that Nick is lying because he hates Will but once Chris told her the exact same thing that Nick did is when Amanda accepted the truth. Amanda plans on selling the house for it holds too many memories of Will. So, for now till she finds a new house to buy she and Chris will be living with Nick and his family. As for Jimmy and Henry, I told them everything that happened as I drove them to the hospital and once Chris was allowed visitors the two talked to Chris and now the three are friends again and are back to how they used to be.

"What things have you told her?" I asked Ziggy as we watch Allie sit at her table and paint in the background.

"I told her the truth that you are her mom, that I didn't tell you I was pregnant, and that Allison was biologically her grandma." Ziggy tells me her voice slightly cracking at the mention of my mom.

I was still flabbergasted that I have a daughter that I never knew about till Ziggy told me when we arrived at Cindy's house.

Flashback

"What do you mean I have a daughter?" I asked shocked at this sudden news Ziggy just told at me.

"In 1983 you left the party that was thrown for you for becoming the new Sheriff and visited me in the middle of the night and we slept together that night. Well, that night led to me getting pregnant." Ziggy tells me as I pace back and forth.

I stop pacing and face her, "Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant, Ziggy? I would've helped you throughout the pregnancy." I told her and she looks away ashamed.

"I missed ten years of my daughter- "

"Allison." Ziggy cuts me.

"Huh?" I said confused what my mom has to do with this.

"Her name is Allison... Allison Berman."

"You named her after my mom?" I said feeling happy that Ziggy named our daughter after my mom.

Ziggy nods a small smile on her face, "We call her Allie for short. Your mom came up with the name. So, she wouldn't get confused since the two had the same name." Ziggy reveals, "My... my mom knew... about me having a daughter?" I asked in disbelief.

Ziggy nods.

"She wanted to tell you so bad, but I told her to promise me that she wouldn't tell you." Ziggy says, "She would tell Allie stories about you." She added.

"Why? Why did you make my mom promise not to tell me about Allie? Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? Did you think I would tell you that I didn't want to be a part of the baby life? Because if you thought that then you were mistaken. Ziggy, when we together we would talk about our future together and when I mentioned children you told me that before you didn't want children, but your opinion changed once you fell in love with me and I told you that the one person I see myself starting a family is with you no one else, and now you tell me we have a daughter together. Do you know how much it pains me that I missed her first everything." I exclaimed, running my hands through my hair in frustration as Ziggy looked away ashamed.

"When I first found out I was pregnant I wanted to tell you so bad, Maya. But you just became Sheriff you're career was taking off but Cindy and Allison convinced me that I should still tell you because you had a right to know that I'm carrying you're child and if you want to be a part of the child's life. Which I knew you were going to but then Allison told me you adopted a child and I thought maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't tell you that I'm pregnant." Ziggy paused and continues, "I'm sorry for robbing you of seeing Allie grow up that you didn't get to witness in person her crawling, walking, first words, first day of school. I really wish I could go back in time and tell my past self to tell you."