Part 3

Waking up the next day Ciara walked downstairs to find Sandy , Bella and Nat cuddling on the couch.

"Morning" , " too loud" she chuckled going to sit next to them " I doubt Taylor will be up anytime soon she was totally out of it" , " she's going to be so hungover" Bella said.

"What's for break.." Ciara was interrupted by the door bell , " I'll get it" she got up walking to the door.

Without looking she opened the door , there stood a greak Goddess of a man she couldn't help but drowl " take a picture it will last long" the guy said pushing her side and walking in.

" excuse me why are you h.." she closed her mouth when the guy turned looking at her " apologize for being rude I was hoping we could talk , I bought breakfast and some hangover cures , thinking you might need them since you were totally out of it last night" he turned walking in and sitting on the dining table.

The girls got up when more men in suits came in they stood next Ciara nervous Ciara swallowed the lump in her throat " what do you want from us?" , "if you could sit our conversation will go better Ciara" one of the guys pushed them to sit down.

" you know our names?" , " yes , I am sorry it's rude of me not to introduce myself , I am Massimo Delchez , I am actually here for your sister"

" what do you want with Taylor?" , " I want to make her my wife" the girls looked at each other and burst out laughing.

They started eating " have you ever spoken to Taylor?" Bella asks taking chicken wing eating it " no I am not that social" , " so how do you know her?" Sandy asked " I saw her yesterday and fell inlove" they all chuckled.

" I am sorry but you're wasting your time Taylor is not the dating type" Massimo sat up straight " I don't think I was clear with you ladies,  I am marrying your sister tomorrow morning,  I was hoping today but seeing how she's still asleep ill let it slide , she will be mine and only mine" , " so you'll force her?" , "no ill give her simple options she can't refuse , I just need your permission as it seems you're the only family she has , I am only doing this out of respect even if you say no ill still take her" a smirk on his face.

" wait what do you do for a living?" Ciara asked curiously " I am a Don one of the most powerful people who live her , I own most everything here including this place" , " you're in the mafia?" , " yes Ciara I am afraid I am".

She thought to herself for a while " you won't hurt her will you?" She asked her voice low " no as I said I want her to be my wife , I don't hurt people I love , Rico wake her up" Rico walked up the stairs.

" I'd be careful if I were you she doesn't like bring woken up" Ciara shouted to Rico as he walked up the stairs not carrying one bit.

The girls continued to eat as Massimo looked at the stairs with boredom on his face.

Struggling and a gun going off catches they attention before Rico is being thrown down the stairs " told you" Ciara voiced.

Taylor stood with her gun pointed straight at Massimo, the guys put out they guns pointing at her but Massimo told them to put it down and look away.

" Morning Princess" he said looking her up and down , she was wearing the white lace bra her nipples out to his display the short skirt she had on was slightly up.

He shifted himself holding his member down as his pants suddenly got tighter with her presence.

" what do you want?" She asked not dropping the gun " you" he said his voice deep and husky.

" If you could put the gun down and sit we could have a better chat princess" he looked at her face then down to her boobs " I don't think we can get anything done with you looking so appealing" a smirk on his face.

It suddenly hit Taylor that she was naked infront of a stranger she put the gun down covering herself with her arms " look away " , "why? I like the view better" she shifted " what do you want with me anyway?" She asked.

" I want to make you my wife" Taylor scoffed walking down the stairs and stood infront of her sister " are you guys pranking me cause this isn't funny" the girls looked between each other.

" Tay this is serious,  he is serious" Massimo got up taking off his jacket and putting it over her shoulders covering her up before leading her to the chair sitting her down.

" let's start over sweetheart , I am Massimo Delchez , your husband to be", "are you on drugs?" Taylor asked and the others laughed.

" if you are one then yes" , " what are you even talking about? Did I get drunk and Mary someone last night?" Massimo took a piece of pizza shoving it in her mouth.

" no , you did touch and kiss some of my strippers getting me jealous though as I would've loved to be the first to taste you" , taking another bite of her pizza " okay what do you really want from me?" , " I told you , I want you" the guys walked upstairs.

" I want you to be my wife , I'll let your friends here and your sister stay for a week then they can go home and you will stay with me?" , " why would I do that?" , " because I am asking you nicely we can always do this the hard way" , " but I am a doctor" , " I can get you transferred to my hospital that's no big deal" he answers.

" my whole life is there" , " you Miss Taylor have no life over there , all you do is go to work and come back to your house no social life or whatever your sister here is the only one spending your money , this trip was the first time you had actually spend your own money,  I can bring Maggie here and she can be your personal maid since she's like a mother to you" he finished off.

" what's in it for me? " , " me and everything that belongs to me" , " will you force yourself on me?" , " I won't touch you unless you ask me to but we will be sharing a bed as husband and wife should" , " and what else?" , " well nothing " , " so you're saying I should marry you to live the life I've been living at home with you?" , " yes I am a busy man , always traveling" , " no" she put her pizza down.

" what do you mean no?" , " I am not marrying you to live in a foreign country spending my time alone and lonely with no one by my side" , Massimo looks at her for a second before sighing.

" fine we can have a day together in a week" , " three " , "you're pushing it sweetheart but fine" , " dinner and breakfast everyday" , " I told you I am busy I won't be arou.." he paused scanning her face.

" fine I'll try and be there but I can't promise every day" , " and dates ofcourse you need time to learn about my sister " Ciara added.

" Fine" he said getting up " get dressed so we can leave" , " leave?" , " yes leave , I need to get you settled in our house but I have to leave in the afternoon so I won't be around to help you pick out your dress they can help you pick one , I'll be home later on today but ill sleep in the spare room it's not good to sleep together before our big day" Massimo said as the guys walked down with the girls suitcases.

" wait we will sleep together?" Taylor asked " yes , is there a problem" Ciara laughed " ofcourse the is my sister here can only sleep when she's naked clothes make her rash up if she sleeps in them" Massimo smirks walking closer to Taylor.

" Good I can't sleep with clothes either" he kissed her forehead before walking out.

Taylor's eyes popped out , she felt her insides warm up.