Part 1

It's 4 in the afternoon , a busy day at the hospital as Taylor reads over her new case.

Nurse Ling walks into her office " Doctor we're ready for you" she nods and get up.

She had a surgery, a young boy Liam had a tumor in his head.

She walked into the room preping herself before getting into the view of nurses and Liam.

Taylor was a successful Nuerosergeon , she is 23 , she's single , her life basically revolves around her job she has no time to herself , family let alone friends.

She was bored of her life , she felt lonely. Being rich , living in a beautiful huge home alone , no cat or dog or even a lover.

Taylor wasn't always like this she used be carefree , cheerful and loved being around people , she enjoyed the outside.

Taylor's world was turned upside down when she caught her boyfriend of 3 years in bed with her ex bestfriend Lindsay.

From that day on she focused on her studies and never opened herself up again.

She never believed inlove , let alone marriage since her parents divorced.

She walked out of the surgery room , finishing yet another successful case.

After speaking to Liams parents she walked back to her office.

She sat down looking at the picture on her desk , a picture that reminded her of the life and people who cared for her.

A picture of her sister , with her and her 3 friends on her graduation the last day she had ever been to a club.

Her phone rang catching her off guard , she answered " yes" , " no talk to me nice I know mom raised you well" she rolled her eyes.

" hey Ciara" , " yes I know that's right, Hi,  just wanted to remind you for the 100th time don't be late tomorrow, I'll be at your place at 8 in the morning so don't make me wait , and don't bring any of your suits with you , I already packed your suitcase all you need is your toiletry bag okay?".

" yes ma'am" , " mmmh I know that's right bye and go home I know you're done with work" Taylor chuckles " yes ma'am" , " bye baby" , " bye Ciara" she hangs up.

Looking at the time it was 6:30 she packed up her things , Nurse Ling walked in with a box in her hand " Happy birthday Tay , I know it's not today but you won't be in so I got you something" smiling she took the wrapped box side hugging her " Thanks Ling ".

" it's something you'll need on your vacation , I am really happy you're finally taking a break catching your breath and letting lose , I hope you find love or atleast get some" they both laugh.

"Stop it's only two weeks " , " I know but you need to get some , so you can release all that frustration " Tay chuckled she knew Ling was right , she was sexually frustrated and she knew it well.

With Ling helping her with her stuff she walks to the elevator waving goodbye.

She drives home and throws herself on the couch " long day?" Maggie her maid , chef and mother figure asks sitting down next to her.

Taylor wiggles herself and lays her head on her lap , she massages her skulp and she melts under Maggie's touch.

" that feels good thanks Ma" Maggie smiles " anything for you , I made creamy pasta and prawns for you" Tay smiled.

"You're the best I swear" , "now eat up then shower , then bed young lady , Ciara gave me an earful about making sure you sleep early today so you're not late" she gets up chuckling.

"Ciara is really excited for this vacation more than me" , " do you blame her? You haven't spent time with them in like forever they miss you baby and I know you missed them" she slowly nods.

"You know me too well" she gets up and they both eat , Taylor hated eating alone she insisted Maggie eat with her the few times she came back home early.

After eating Maggie ran Taylor a bubble bath , and poured a glass of wine for her.

Maggie was really the best for her , they had a beautiful relationship,  Taylor knew Maggie's children and would go to they birthdays , sometimes they would sleep over.

She had a great relationship with Maggie's family more than she did her own.

She felt welcomed and loved something she could never have with her family.

She finally got out of her work clothes and rested herself in her big bathtub.

She closed her eyes letting the scent of honey and cinnamon hit her nose , the jazz playing she was finally relaxing.

She fell asleep in the water , waking up when she finally felt cold. She wiped her body and lotioned herself wore her underwear and went to sleep.

Taylor could never fall asleep dressed , clothes irritated her skin at night she would twist and turn whole night.

But it's different when she's naked she fell asleep immediately and it's not like anyone would come into her house at night or something.

She changed the music to slow rnb and slept like a big baby that she is.