Part 15

~Massimo~
After dropping of Tay at work , we drove back home , I was really proud of my wife for the way she reacted but then again Tay is always calm and collected.

I got in the house seeing the mood between my brother and his wife , as soon as he saw me he stood up " we'll go live in my old villa" I walked to him sitting him down.

" My wife has no problem with you too staying" , " she said that?" Lindsay asked " yes , the reason why she left was because she saw how overwhelmed you were and she didn't want to cause harm to the baby" she chuckled " Tay always thought of others before herself" I nodded.

"Then why did you do what you did to her" , they looked between each other " it was my fault , I seduced Lindsay , Father made it clear that he wanted me to break up with Taylor I couldn't bring myself to do it , so I thought if she saw us together she would break up with me instead" I looked at my brother.

" Father told you ? Why does he know Taylor?" , " I don't know we both know he would never explain himself especially not to me" I nodded so ", I pick up little Martin " what do you want to do with uncle today?" I tickled him and he laughed.

I spent my morning playing with him as my brother and his wife went on a date. The boy was cute and not hard to look after , he was smart.

~Taylor~
I got into the elevator with Luke after saying goodbye to Massimo , I have been feeling nauseous since we ate.

Could it be food poison again? I try to avoid it , I bump into Doctor Ali on my way to my office " Tay are you okay? You don.." I felt dizzy and Luke caught me.

"Get her in here" she said , Luke lifted me up and into her office she checked me " well it doesn't look like food poison, I could draw your blood and have it tes.." I stood up running to the sink to vomit.

After washing my mouth I sat back down " could you lie down for me?" , "I am not pregnant" , " it doesn't hurt to check" she says , Doctor Ali is a Gynecologist.

I laid down opening up my shirt and lifting it up , Luke looked at the screen as Ali checked me " mmmmh" a sound of heart beating echoed in the room.

" and here you are Mrs Delchez, two beautiful and healthy bouncy 3 month old babies, Congratulations Tay" she hugged me.

I could feel tears sting my eyes wanting to escape,  I am pregnant? I am going to be a mother? To twins? But why wasn't I showing yet?.

" are you sure they okay? Why is my stomach still the same" , " well pregnancies differ maybe now that you know and will be starting your supplements you'll start showing , but from what I see , strong heart beats and healthy young one" I nodded wiping the gel of my stomach.

I stood up Luke immediately attacked me with a hug he broke it immediately " I am sorry ma'am I just couldn't hold myself Congratulations the boss will be so happy" , " it's okay Luke can we not tell him yet , I want to surprise him" he nodded.

After thanking Ali and her promising to keep this a secret,  I walk out Luke stays for like 10 minutes before he walks out putting something in his jacket.

I spend my time in the office taking patients in , I do my rounds and before I know it , it's lunch.

Luke leaves saying he is getting us lunch , a boy walks in with his mother "sorry Doc we're looking for a brain doctor we've been told a Doctor Malan is the best" I chuckle " come on in that would be me" she sits down " can I see the file please" she nervously hands it to me and I read through it.

I get up from my seat and walk to the boy " hi , I am Taylor what's your name?" , " I am Nicco , will you hurt me" I shake my head " I will take the pain away Nicco , but before that we need to get you into a scan it won't be painful okay , and after that I can get you some sweets my treat" he smiled and nodded.

" mom please wait at reception and fill in your info , I'll take the big guy for a scan and bring him back to you as soon as we're done" she nods getting up as we walk outside,  I lift up Nicco and carry him to the scan.

After we're done we walk down to reception with him still in my arms , Massimo walks to me angry " what are you doing? Put this child down" confused I furrow my brow.

" why is my son in your wife's arms Delchez?" A group of gangster looking guys stand behind him.

I walk to the boardroom and they follow me " Nicco sweetheart can you wait for me here I'll be right out , I just need to talk to your father and my husband" he nods sitting down.

I walk inside the boardroom they get in behind me and close the door " I am guessing you two don't get along?" I ask sitting down " why were you parading this hospital with that kid?" , " he's my new patient " , " you are not treating that child" Massimo shouted.

" I am not letting a Delchez touch my child" , " I don't care what you two have for each other but this is a hospital I happen to be the only one to save your son , the only one who has ever done the operation needed to save him , whatever grudges you too have with each other has nothing to do with me Doctor Malan , out there I may be your wife but in here I am Doctor Malan and I will do my duty and that's saving people" , "Taylor if you s.." I walked to Massimo.

" I am not letting a child die because you have something against his father , for someone who wants to have his own children in the future you should know how precious they are , that child is innocent your battles are with his father not him " , " Tayl.." I  walked pass him getting out.

I lifted Nicco up and walked away with him Luke followed me.