Part 4

Wearing a shirt on they walk out , the girls all wore dresses.

They got into the car and got into the boat leading them to an island with a castle.

Taylor looked at the house her eyes popped " that's where you live?" She asked catching Massimos attention " that's where we live Princess , a castle fit for a princess" , " why is it so far away from everybody? What do you do?" She asked remembering she knew nothing yet about him.

" we'll talk about that later for now let's get you settled in" he said getting off and putting a hand out for her , she put her hand in his and walked in holding hands , the big gates opened and they all walked in.

" this is beautiful Tay " , Taylor took in her surroundings,  taking every inch in of the castle " girls you can follow Pelè to your rooms I'll get Taylor settled in after your showers let's meet here yes?" They nodded.

They walked off , he locked hands with her " this way princess " she followed him up the stairs and into the only room on this floor.

" this is our room , no one is allowed into this room without me or you , if someone needs any of us they will call this landline if it's important, when I am home this green light will flicker its connected to downstairs okay" she nodded.

They hands were still locked in they walked to the closet " this is your closet" there were jewelry and purses inside " during this week with your friends maybe you can fill it up with shoes and clothes , you don't seem to have enough in your suitcase" , " you want me to buy new clothes?" He nodded " yes , I will also come with you to help you pick" she looked at him with a questionable expression.

Why was this man treating her so nicely? What did he want with her?.

" what do you want in return? Surely there must be a catch" she turned looking back at her kissing her forehead " your happiness is all that matters to me , I want you to love me that's the catch" he smilled pulling them into the bedroom " this is where we will sleep , and shower and bathtub" she looked around the shower was on the wall infront of the bed , the bathtub was outside by the balcony and a mini shower on the other hand.

" no privacy?" He smiled " ofcourse there is " he leaded her to the back of the shower wall where the is a toilet for men and woman , a sink for him and her and counters for toiletries " this is only for bathroom uses I was talking about taking a bath in private" he chuckled.

" we will live together,  sleep in one bed naked next to one another spend an eternity together and you're worried about me seeing you taking a bath? It would be a pleasure to see you shower" he said leading her out.

"I don't know what you like yet but on the other side is 2 home offices and a painting room , the is one room spare you can add whatever you'd like in there and also , if you walk out of here you'll see a room locked which has a black door don't go in there unless you're ready for what's inside" he warned.

" what's inside?" , he smiled " something you shouldn't worry yourself about yet , now shower I'll be in the study I am guessing you won't be comfortable with me watching you shower yet , I'll bring your suitcase up take your time and please wear one of the jewelry pieces in your closet okay" she nodded and he kissed her closet once more before walking out.

Taylor looked at the room once more walking out and looking outside the balcony,  she could see all of Greece here , what did Massimo really do?.

She took of the shirt then the bra , then the skirt stepping into the shower , the water hit her skin making her relax , the stones on the wall turned taking out shower gel , soap , shampoo,  conditioner and a towel on the side.

She smiled taking the shower gel and scrubbing her body.

It smelled amazing once she was done she walked out of the shower and it stopped she covered herself up drying herself with a towel.

She walked to her closet finding her suitcase she takes out her toiletries lotions her body.

Taking out a black lace thong and a white summer dress she wears white sandals, closing her suitcase she looks at herself in the mirror.

Remember what Massimo had asked her she walks into the jewelry corner taking out a small diamond bracelet , paring it with a silver necklace and small stud earrings,  she ties her hair in a messy ponytail and walks downstairs.

Seeing everyone sitting outside she walks to them , Massimo flashes her a smile seeing that she wore the jewelry.

She sits down next to Ciara " you look beautiful princess " he praises " thank you" food comes and they eat once done the plates are taken away and dessert it brought out , chocolate cake and ice cream,  cookies and cream ice-cream to be exact.

" mmmh your favorite Tay" Ciara points out , Taylor looked at Massimo then to the ice cream " I saw you when you followed the truck yesterday" he explains.

"You were following me? For how long?" , " I fell inlove with you at the airport in your home town princess,  I went there for business but then so you and canceled everything following you back here" feeling her inside troll she looked at him with a questionable face.

Why did this man do all these things " I wanted to go over some rules before I leave" he says taking her out of her mind.

" rules?" , " yes please follow them for your own safety Greece isn't as safe as you think it is and I don't want anything to happen to you , here" he put out a black card infront of him.

" use this to buy anything you want,  whatever you touch in store for more than a minute I will have them deliver it , you must never leave the side of your body guards , and never carry anything on your own , get whatever you want go wherever you want just stay with your guards and come back home early you need to get some rest so you can look good for your wedding day , i will be introducing you to my family tomorrow so pick your dress wisely" he got up and walked to her " I'll see you at dinner be good or you will be punished " he kissed her forehead then left.

Taylor watched as he left , what did he mean punished.