Part 5

-Taylor-

Ciara looked at me with worry " Tay are you okay?" I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

" I don't sis , what do I do?" , " I know yall won't say but I will what's there to lose Tay honestly? You've got a Greak Goddess of a man drowling over you , you have a beautiful home , he is giving you a chance to still do what you like which is being a doctor,  you have an unlimited card in your hand , anything you want will be yours , and you will be rich because he won't let you spend a dime of your own money , you won't be paying bills nothing , just being his pretty little princess" Bella says eating at her ice-cream.

" but at what price B? We don't know this man , for all we know he could be a serial killer or worse he sell her off for sex some where after we leave" Natalie says.

" I don't think so I mean if he wanted to do that why marry her in the first place?" Sandy asked.

" Tay I think we should use this week to get to know him better if he isn't what he says he is we will leave with you , we will find a way out okay" Ciara says.

" it's okay guys , I don't want to put any of you in danger , I'll handle whatever comes my way , as long as you all are safe and well that's all that matters to me. On the bright side my life has finally taken a turn from its boredom" I chuckled and Ciara hits my shoulder.

" this is no time to joke" I hold her hand " I am sorry but he did promise not to touch him until I say so , I don't think he will force himself on me , he has been honest with us till this far and hasn't hurt us , he even offered to get us whatever we wanted , why not enjoy our holiday yes?" They all nodded.

" I was due for new clothes so I am all in for the vacation" , " and you promised to try and be out of your comfort zone so we're taking you shopping maybe one or two little red numbers to get Mr all hot and unbotheres attention " , " Bella !!" I shouted.

" what we're all thinking it , Tay you haven't had sex in forever you need this you need dick and you need that Greak Goddess dick" we all bursted out laughing.

" stop" I said laughing " I am with B on this one you need to get some" Ciara said " and he looks like a man who knows how to give some" Sandy added.

Making us all laugh okay my cheek were now red , one of the guards came to us " Ms Taylor your ride is ready" we all got up and followed him.

"What's your name?" I asked him and he turned to me surprised "I am sorry ma'am we are not allowed to socialize with you , the boss said he'd slit our throats if we even do as much as look at you" I stood in my position frowning the girls stopped too.

Noticing we weren't following him he stopped and looked back " then I am not going anywhere with people I don't know" I said " ma'am please" , "I am Taylor, either you all tell me your names or I won't go" they all looked between each other.

They sighed " luke", " Cole " , " Pedro" , " Elehandro" , "Nick" , " Steven" , " Duncan" , " Matteo" , " will you guys always be with me ?" , " I am your main bodyguard with Matteo and Elehandro " Luke voiced.

I started moving forward with a smile on my face " nice knowing you all" they turned facing the front and we followed them.

We got on the boat , then the cars.

When we got into the mall the guys walked behind and infront of us , with 3 walking into each store with us and the rest outside keeping watch.

Everytime we paid they would take the bags away.

We were now at the bridal shop , looking for dresses for them , Luke informed me we were to go somewhere else for my dress.

They chose pastel pink dresses they looked beautiful, it hit me that I was marrying someone I knew nothing of tomorrow.

We walked out of the car and Luke drove into a very porsh shop " we're here" he said door were opened.

As soon as we entered the shop we were greeted with glass of champagne.

" welcome Ms Taylor , Massimo told me you'd be here , you look beautiful dear Massimo chose well" I smiled nervously as she took my hand in hers leading me inside " we have a few dresses for you to choose from ladies please sit as I slip her into one of the gowns" she said walking away with me.

" If you would" she said pointing for me to get naked I did as she asked she walked in with one dress and helped me wear it , I walked out and Ciara said no , returning inside and getting into another.

I did this 4 times before getting into another dress.

I felt like a princess this was it , this was the dress.

I walked out and Ciara started crying walking to me before hugging me.

" you look soo beautiful sis" , " Tay this is the dress " Bella said.

" I can't believe our baby is getting married " they all started crying hugging me.

" careful now ladies we don't want the dress ruined let's,  look for the reception dress now shall we" I wiped away my tears going back to the dressing room.

I choose a simple dress with a slit on it , I just wanted to get out of here , I was getting too emotional.

We walked out of the store before the woman told us she and the makeup artist and hairstylist will be there at 7.

We walked into the car and Ciara sat next to me squeezing my hand to assure me.

We got back to the house after what seemed like forever.

It was dinner our food had just been served I wasn't hungry.

Massimo walked in and sat next to me after kissing my forehead " did you have fun shopping ladies" , "we did thank you" he took my hand in his kissing it.

" did you find your dress princess" , " yes I did", " she looked beautiful if you don't fall for her all over again tomorrow my name will not be Ciara Malan" we all chuckled.

Noticing I am not eating he cut my stake into small pieces " open wide for me" I did as told " you need to eat you won't have much time to do so tomorrow until the reception" I nodded taking the fork for him but he refused,  he feed me until he was satisfied then started eating his own food.

The girls and him were getting along quite good , I was reserved and nervous he kept squeezing my hand assuring me but that only made me panic.

The girls and I slept in Clara's room they didn't want to leave me alone and I didn't want to be alone not tonight.