Part 24

~Massimo~
Taylor has been asleep for sometime now , I order food for them.

I call Luke and he picks up " how is she?", "still the same , Taylor said after the injection she takes an hour or so to wake up" , " you knew?" ,  "uhmmm well boss I knew she was sick and I recognized the injection but I didn't think my theory was true until today , I mean you've never felt so comfortable with someone like you are with her but it was all in my head , plus you both have the same birth mark on your back" I kept quiet " boss are you there?" , " bye" I dropped the call.

The food came and Taylor was woken up by the door bell. I grabbed the food putting it on the table " afternoon princess " , " afternoon , when did this little guy come" , " well his sister is on his way and he didn't want to stay with Hulio" , " Lindsay is in labour? Isn't it early?" , "babe you're panicking calm down she's fine she was due this week".

Martin woke up " aunty Tay Tay" he kissed her " after baby" he held his stomach " I am hungry " we both chuckled " I got food for both of you let's all eat yes" , " yes!" He shouted.

He jumped over my wife and I held her up so we could sit down , I bought a happy meal for him and , meat and fries for her , but also a big Taste from McDonald's and pizza , you see my wife can be a handful now when she's hungry,  I don't want her to throw a tantrum so I just buy everything.

She smiled , "I just want the burger and chips , I'll eat the others later or when I feel hungry again" I nodded removed some and left my food.

I opened up the food for Martin cutting his burger in half " sauce on the chips please" I did as told " thank you uncle" we all started eating.

When done Martin ran to his playroom , I had turned one of the rooms here to a playroom for him when he visited us before we moved back home.

Matteo walked in and handed me her pills she drank them and he walked back out.

"Ciara is fine" I said looking at her " thanks" , "stop worrying " , " I am not worried it's just I didn't want her to find out this way" , I rubbed her back " when did you find out?" , " well she was sick alot so Maggie took us to the hospital they took our blood and results came back that I am her half sister , my grandfather told me about this but I was young I didn't think the stories he told me where true but since then I took everything seriously".

" Tay are you okay?" , " eventually i have to be , I've been surviving all these years knowing even if I saw him I could never revenge my family because he is her father , but I guess I was never prepared to be in the same house as he , married to his son , maybe one day I'll be okay I'll stop surviving and start living but don't worry I won't do anything to put our kids in harms way" she got up and walked to the library.

My phone rang " how is it?" , " she's here , my little girl is here" I smiled good news finally " congratulations Seb how is the wife?" , " tired asleep" I nodded should I ask about our father? " he's fine they're just going to keep him here overnight " he dropped the call.

Sébastien always knew me better than anyone else. I don't know how to act around my father anymore , I don't know how Ciara will feel.

Luke called "yes " , " why would you leave me in this house ? I swear to God I'll kill you and that stupid wife of yours " , " Cee calm down Taylor wasn't feeling okay so we had to leave , I asked Luke to stay with you and bring you over when you wake up" , " don't tell me about Luke , COME FETCH ME!!" She screamed in my ear and dropped the phone , I chuckled.

" Princess " came out from the library " I am going to fetch Ciara before she kills Luke" she chuckled " okay , don't fight" ,I nodded kissing her forehead and walked out.

Rico drove us to shore , we got home to find Hulio fighting for his life and Luke just standing doing nothing.

" uhmm having fun" she let go of him " I told you to get here faster she said " , " uhmm okay I am sorry your Majesty I missed your given time " She rolled her eyes with her hands folded infront of her.

"How's Taylor?" , " the usual pretending to be fine and not wanting to get killed by you" she hit my head " stop teasing me" , " okay okay fine she's fine and Seb called his baby girl is here" , " it's a girl?" Hulio asked excitedly.

"Yes h.." , " let's go to the hospital now why are you guys still standing around" we were all confused " uhmm okay why are you weird you don't like children,  Martin doesn't even like you " , " I don't like Martin either he thinks he's smart" ,"because he is smart" Ciara added and we all chuckled.

" whatever but this is different, it's a girl we don't have girls at home I am going to spoil her she's going to be my favorite little thing " , " okay don't scare Seb he might mistake you for trying to kidnap her" we all laughed.

" stop teasing me let's just go " , "uhmm you guys go I wanna go back to my wife and smart Martin" , "okay" we all walked out and traveled to the city.

" Cee will you go to the hospital?" , she looked nervous and Luke held her hand " I'll be there don't worry" , " yaaa I told you before have respect don't hold my sister like that infront of me" Hulio said and she hit his head " who is your sister?" , " you" he ran away and she chased him.

I looked at Luke then back at the two grown children " good luck" I chuckled walking to my car.

I got home and Taylor was waiting for me or us " where is she?" , " uhmm at the hospital to see the child and probably find ways to kill Hulio" she chuckled " how is she taking it?".

" I think denial or it hasn't gone in yet but she's taking it better than expected or is it because she hasn't met him yet" , " he wasn't at home" I shook my head " he's at the hospital sick" she nodded "okay".