Part 10

She cuddled up to Bella " so how was dinner with Mr handsome?" Ciara asked " it was great" she said giving her a small smile.

" so how was my wedding after party" Bella laughed " girl we had fun if we didn't we wouldn't have came back the next day in the afternoon" they all laughed.

" I am telling you man here are different they know how to please woman" Sandy voiced " did you guys atleast use condoms?" Taylor asked.

" ofcourse,  why wouldn't we when you lecture us about it all the time?" Bella voiced and they laughed " guys I had a 3 sum" Ciara finally spoke.

" what? With guys or a girl?", " well his gf came over and we were already into it so he said either she joins us or leave and she joined in , I don't want to lie the D was good but that woman , that woman knew what she was doing to me , I would let her fuck me again" they all laugh.

"Ciara!" Taylor shouted "what? The guy tapped out , that woman ate me out , touched my body like I was some Goddess, I would do it all over again" she laughed.

"So what about you did you finally test drive your husband?" , " uhmm no he did eat me out though on our wedding night" , " what? That's it?" , " well he said he'll only touch me if I ask him to and I was too honry to say a word so he didn't go any further" , " but did you guys fuck last night?" She shook her head.

" Taylor you have a hot man sleeping next to you every day what's stopping you" , " I don't know , I am scared it feels strange" , " what does ?" , "having sex with a stranger" they all laughed.

"Taylor that's no stranger that's your husband,  if you don't fuck him he'll look for it elsewhere if you want your marriage to work atleast use him for the sex cause he's already giving you money" , they spoke about other things.

Taylor couldn't stop thinking about what they said , they were right he will get it elsewhere if she doesn't give it to him.

The girls decided to go out clubbing she stayed at home waiting for Massimo.

She tossed and turned in her bed , the light finally flicked in the room showing her that Massimo was home.

She walked down the stairs but didn't find him downstairs she walked down the garden and heard screaming a man covered in blood and Massimo with a gun pointed to his heard.

He shot him in the heard and Taylor froze dropping her phone , Massimo walked to her but she ran inside , he lifted her up throwing her over his shoulder before shoving her into the car , they drove to the boat it leaded them into the city.

All this time she kept quiet he carried her inside one of the villas.

And pushed her on the bed " what are you doing?" He sat ontop of her locking her arms up on the bed , looking up she noticed that he had tied her up , he got off her slipping down her underwear, " Massimo what are you doing? Untie me" he took one of her legs tying it down on a device then the other.

" you've broken two of my rules and I am punishing you" he got on top of her slipping a device inside her vigina.

He slowly started kissing down her neck playing with her nipples she wiggled and he chuckled.

" oh sweetheart I wouldn't do that if I were you , you see when I press" he pressed on his phone and Taylor moaned as the vibrator was doing its thing inside her.

" yes love , since I can't hit you why not play with you till you can't say a word , you see if you keep moving that device on your legs will keep spreading them until they're wide open and I can have a full view of you".

He pressed the button again and she threw her head back and her legs opened wider.

He got ontop of her with a dildo he turned it on and ran it over her nipples as he pressed his phone , she moaned " yes my love that's what I like to here , beg " he got of her undressed himself till he was fully naked.

He started playing with his member " keep your eyes on me sweetheart" he said as he stroked his member and putting more pressure on his phone.

Taylor had now came , she was starting to squirt , "good girl baby" , " please , please st..o..p" she said out of breath but he kept pressing.

The was a knock on the door a woman came in Massimo sat down she took his member inside her mouth " keep your eyes on me sweetheart" instead of being mad this was making Taylor more horny she wanted to be the one on her knees infront of him.

" please" she pleaded " tell me what you want sweetheart" , " fu..ck me ..pl..ease fuck me" he stood up immediately and the woman walked out.

He got ontop of her taking the device out of her , squirt came out of her and he smirk putting his member inside her " you're so fucken tight sweetheart" he thrusted inside her as one finger played with her clit feeling her about to cum he pulled out , played with his creamed up member he unbuckled one of her hands.

" play with yourself for me " she did as told he came over the blankets after she came.

Taylor's body was tired she was dehydrated from all the fluids out of her body , he released her throwing the blankets on the floor and taking new ones out , Taylor immediately fell asleep.

He curled up on her " good girl" he kissed her forehead.

And they cuddled up all night.