Part 11

She woke up the next day her body feeling like she was beaten up, she gragged herself to the bathroom peed before throwing cold water on her face.

She woke up to Massimo sitting on the couch on his phone " get dressed so we can have breakfast, I have  a meeting to attend to" , " I don't want breakfast you can leave" he looked up his phone " if you don't want us to fight don't give me attitude " , " oh I am sorry Mr ever angry" , "Taylor!" He shouted " Massimo!" She shouted back.

He got up clenched his fits and walked out.

Taylor buried her head in the pillows letting out a shaky breath.

The was a knock on the door she opened to see Luke standing outside with a bag and her phone , " Morning the boss said to give you these and breakfast will be up soon" he walked away.

She closed the door checking the bag to see a short black cocktail dress with white sandals , her toiletries and a box with a bracelet , stud earrings and the heart necklace she liked.

What was his deal and jewelry? She took a shower changing into the clothes once done she walked out of the bedroom hearing a knock she opened the door and her food had been delivered.

She thanked the guy trying to tip him but he refused.

She sat down eating her food, she really should've just had breakfast with him she now felt lonely.

She finished up eating and walked out to see Luke " is there a book store around?" , " yes but I need to take you home" , " why?" , " it's the bosses order" , " I don't want to go back infact I want to go clubbing later on call home and have my friends here by 6 , now I want to go to the bookstore, then I want to go shopping" , " Ma'am w..." , " I won't repeat myself "she said walking away.

Taylor spent her morning at the bookstore , she had lunch in one of the restaurants before going shopping, making sure she gets one of the shortest dresses she walkes out.

Her friends were delivered as she asked , the dress fitted her body well it showed her boobs with a back out.

After eating and taking a few shorts , they got in the car and Luke opened the door for them at the club " Mrs please don't do anything to get us in trouble " he said as they walked in siting in the VIP booths.

Taylor was drinking dancing doing anything to forget about Massimo till she was gragged by her arm to a different booth , she yanked herself from his grip " didn't I tell you to go home?" , " I didn't feel like it" she said before turning around and attempting to walk away he grabbed her by her arm smashing her into the wall before strangling her " I told you to never have your back on me" Taylor smirked her eyes locked on him , this time Taylor wasn't instead this turned her on.

Massimo hadn't notice Taylor had taken his gun of him and she had it aimed on his neck " you won't kill me" she smirking lowering the gun to his balls taking the safety off "ow yeah but I can disable you" , Massimo loosened his grip on her , her eyes red and teary.

She pushed him off her putting the gun on his chest before walking away , Massimo threw bottles on the wall angry.

His brother just watched and took a sip of his drink " fiesty one you have for a wife" he said " she's going to drive me crazy I swear".

Taylor walked back to her booth taking shots after shots , Massimo walked in behind her , she walked into the bathroom but he followed locking the door behind them.

He grabbed her arm turning her around before smashing her on the wall , he smashed his lips on hers roughly making her moan in his mouth he pulled out turning her to the wall lifting up the dress , he unbuckled his pants taking out his member and putting it inside her roughly.

With hand full of her hair in one hand and a hand pushing her waist down , he thrusted into her roughly, she screamed in both pain and pleasure.

Letting go of her hair he holds her in choke mode , Taylor moaned as he groaned not caring if the others could here them , they both came pathing for air.

She rested her head on his chest before turning to face him " move I want to leave" , "I didn't say we were done talking sweetheart" , " you fucked me that wasn't talking" he chuckled " that was us both in a very heated argument , you my dear broke alot of rules tonight we have alot of heated arguments to get through tonight" he closed the gap between them.

And kissed her she kissed him back then pulled out " you should've just asked for me to fuck you , you didn't have to be this sexually frustrated making us fight" , she locked eyes with him wrapped her arms around his neck " then you wouldn't have had this much energy to fuck me" she smashed her lips on his and he lifted her up , she wrapped her legs on his waist , " let's go home" he said between her lips letting her down.

They both walked out leaving everyone behind deciding home was far they slept in one of his villas.

Spending the night making sweet love to one another.

Taylor knew she wanted no one but him to touch her , he knew her and gave her exactly what she needed.

They finally fell asleep at 3 am.