Part 23

" Taylor! " Ciara shouted " I am sorry Cee but it's true , you can ask Mr Delchez yourself , the twins our mother was carrying when she passed were his" he turned looking at her.

" she was carrying my children ?" , " yes , you killed your children Mr Delchez" he stumbled almost falling before Sébastien held him again.

"Taylor what are you saying?" Massimo asked " my mother was his first love , but she didn't love him back ,when she fell inlove with my father he got angry and forced himself on her saying no one could have a taste of her before him , my father took her away they hid behind my grandfather , they got married and later found out she was pregnant, she gave birth to Ciara , years later she was pregnant with me your father found her and shot her in the stomach that's how I was born " she rubbed her belly.

" grandpa took us away again , we were safe , Ciara was weak growing up she was always sick , so grandpa told me everything and started training me so that I could protect and run away with her if anything could ever happen" , " is that why you always came back with bruises?  Is that why he let the dogs chase and bite you? All for me?" Ciara asked tears still rolling down her cheeks.

" it was never your fault Cee , I wanted to do it , I would do it all over again if I had to" , " Taylor you were 7" she looked between her hands " I know but if I didn't do all that training we wouldn't be here" , " Taylor what happened to your family?" Sébastien asked.

" that day I was in the fields training, I saw people with guns running towards the house , I ran inside ringing the bell to my grandpa,  I locked Ciara away reaching upstairs to get my mom she was asleep she wasn't feeling well , but I was late your father walked in and I slid under the bed , I saw him force himself on her on the mirror he raped her as he strangled her , by the time he was done she was already dead , you see my mom had breathing problems , father rushed in but he shot him in the head , I watched your father cut my mother's stomach open , he took out the twins strangling them one by one , they would've survived but he killed them , he walked out of the room , I slid out from under the bed running towards the living room when he saw me he told me to watch carefully as he slit my grandpa's throat infront of me , I took a shotgun out of panick I shot at him hitting his shoulder blade he fell down , I ran to Ciara but the room was opened and she was naked struggling under your uncle, I killed him he fell ontop of her , I pulled her out from under him she was shaken , my grandfather always prepared for such a day , I pulled out the backpack with both our passports , clothes whilst the other had money and bank accounts, I knew who to contact once we reached home , Maggie is my mom's aunt she knew what to do that's how we survived all these years until I met your father , at the University" she chuckled.

" after that I broke up with you and you all know the rest" Ciara collapsed, everyone hovered on top of her but Taylor didn't move " Mr Delchez why don't you give her one of your injection we both know that's the only thing that could save her" he turned looking at Taylor.

" she has.." , "yes unlucky for her she inherited your illness " he pulled out a small box from his pocket and injected something into her and she started breathing.

Taylor stepped back " Tay baby where are you going?" Massimo stood up looking at her worriedly he walked to her but she moved backwards.

"Princess" he jumped infront of her locking hands with her " I can't breathe" she finally said he walked outside with her leading her to the boat.

" I need you to calm down for me sweetheart I am right here okay" he said sitting her down next to him.

" focus on me sweetheart, I am right here" she let out a breath " good keep breathing calmly for me sweetheart "  , she did just as told , they got off the boat " why don't we take a walk and get you some ice-cream?" She nodded.

They walked down seeing a ice-cream truck he bought her ice-cream " I am tired she finally said" , he called Rico and he came immediately " let's get in the car " they got in the car and drove to they villa.

They walked in he sat her down on the couch,  cutting some fruits for her then fed her. After a while she fell asleep he covered her and kissed her forehead.

Massimo stood outside recalling everything that has happened today , he thought of how he and Ciara always fought like little kids.

He thought of how she's feel when she woke up , his phone rang it was Sébastien " yes" he answered " uhmm were going to the hospital dad isn't okay and Lee is in labour , I don't know if I should leave Ciara with Hulio" , "just take care of your wife Luke is there don't worry about" , " okay , one of the guys will drop Martin off to you , he's been crying asking for Taylor and he doesn't want to stay with Hulio" , " it's okay Taylor could use the distraction" he dropped the call.

After a while Martin was dropped off he ran pass Massimo and hopped on the couch taking off his shoes and cuddled on Taylor and they slept.

Massimo just smiled and covered both of them.