Part 9

Massimo was gently and soft with Taylor but she was still confused as to why he can change in a second.

She ate her food quietly and giving him one word answers " Taylor" he finally said " yes?" , " talk to me" , " I don't have anything to say " , " really so you're not interested in knowing anything about me?".

" I didn't say that , it's just...nevermind" , " no finish your sentence" , " it's just that I don't want to make you angry , you confuse me , one minute you're the sweetest man I know the next you're threatening me , I can't act like what happened this morning and at the garden didn't exist , yes I would love you to fuck me senselessly but at what price? Would that change anything between us? Would you still feel the same way? After you get what you want?".

" what makes you think I just want sex from you?" , she let's out a shaky breath " isn't that what all man want?" He chuckled.

"If I just wanted sex from you I would've slept with you last night and not wait for you to give permission,  if I wanted sex so much I would've fucked you when I saw you drunk out of your mind in my club , if I wanted sex I wouldn't have married you" , " then what do you want from me?" , " I want you to teach me love , I want you to love me , I want you to bear my children, I want you to teach me how to love you Taylor,  I am sorry I was sexually frustrated this morning but I took care of it".

" you took care of it , how?" , " how else does one take care of they sexual need Mrs Delchez?" He asked " you slept with someone else? You cheated on me within hours of making a promise to me?" , " how else would you want me to cope? If you can't keep your husband satisfied others will" , Taylor stood up with tears in her eyes.

" where are you going?" He asked getting up " I asked where the fuck are you going Taylor" he followed her.

He grabbed her hand pinning her on the wall as he strangled her " don't you ever show your back to me you hear me" she nodded her eyes red , and out of breath,  he let go of her " you just keep fucken making me angry" he kicked a box infront of him.

" you promised you wouldn't hurt me" Taylor said with tears running down her cheeks he walked back closer to her and she moved a step back " sweetheart I am sorry , it's j.." , " just stay away from me" Taylor said and he moved back.

" are you scared of me?" He asked " you just strangled me is that a trick question, I want to go back" , he took a sigh " no we're sleeping here tonight, we need to fix this" , " I don't want to fix anything with you please just let me go" , " look sweetheart let's just not urgue right now yes? , let's just go back to our dinner and have dessert and go to sleep" he walked closer to her wiping her tears away.

" let's not do any more stupid things yes? " , she nodded and they sat back down and finished they food.

Dessert came and they ate and went to one of the rooms , after changing into his tshirt Taylor walked into bed " I am sorry for hurting you , just don't do things that make me angry follow my rules , I promise not to lay a hand on you again , I will punish you differently next time" Taylor just nodded and cuddled herself , flinching when Massimo cuddles her up.

It was now morning Taylor woke up with Massimo not next to her , he came in holding a tray with food and fruits " Morning princess" he put the tray aside kissed her forehead.

" let's have breakfast yes?" She nodded and started eating fruits she wasn't hungry but didn't want to make him angry.

" can we talk?" He asked and she nodded " tell me what you don't like about me , I promise I won't get mad" , she stopped eating " I don't like you shout at me , I don't like you changing on me , I don't like you hurting me" she sighed " and?" He asked.

" you make me uncomfortable, I can't be in a relationship let alone be married to someone whom I am scared of , like now I am not hungry I am forcing myself to eat because I don't want you to be angry with me , I'd rather go back to my boring life than to be here in this toxic relationship" she was now crying he put the food to the side and hugged her.

When she was calm he let her go " let's have ground rules yes? Whoever breaks one of these rules gets to punish the other and the one being punished is not allowed to get angry" she nodded.

" the punishment could be anything but no physical damage I won't hit you and you won't hit me , is that good?" She nodded.

" tell me your rules first 3 things" he asked " no fucking other people , no shouting , and no hitting" , " okay no going out without guards even to work , respect me infront of others and never walk with your back to me, do as I say" , " that's not fair those aren't rules but demands" she said pouting.

" I just want you safe Tay so please" she nodded, he hugged her again kissing her forehead " are we good now?" He asked and she nodded " good cause I got you ice-cream and chocolate syrup ,let's go have that since you don't want breakfast " she got up and walked out with him.

They sat down by the bar and he gave her a spoon she ate her ice-cream , his phone rang bringing him back to reality , he answered his phone furiously before putting it back in his pocket.

" I am sorry sweetheart we have to go back" she nodded he grabbed they clothes and they walked into the boat , getting back in the house.

He ran upstairs as she walked to her sisters room.