Part 22

Massimo woke up with Taylor not beside her but a note "I am taking a walk in the garden" he smiled got up took a shower and did his business in the bathroom.

He put on black shorts and a white tshirt , and wore slides and his watch he walked downstairs.

Sébastien walked in with Lindsay and Martin , who ran up to his uncle and hugged him , Massimo lifted him up " Goodmorning big boy did you miss me?" He nodded " I miss uncle so much " he hugged him again.

" morning have you guys had breakfast?" , " Morning uhmm no we thought we can eat together" , Lindsay said sitting down on the dining table " sister in-law are you nervous you're due this week" she chuckled nervously " very you have no idea" they sat down and Ciara walked in , Martin rushed to her and she picked him up "hey buddy" , " aunty Ciara" they walked to the table and sat down.

Lindsay was nervous she hasn't spoken to Ciara since everything.

" Ciara " Massimo voiced "what?" , "we didn't sleep with you " , " and that's a problem how?" , " greet us" , she looked at Martin " morning baby" she tickled him and he chuckled " morning aunty Ciara"  , " there" he rolled his eyes.

The food came " where is Taylor?" , " she's in the garden I'll g.." he stopped when the doors swung open and in walked his father and Hulio , he sat back down with nothing but annoyance on his face Clara's filled with anger.

" you don't greet your guest I see" , " Goodmorning father , Hulio" they sat down and he looked at a very angry Ciara " why are you here? How do you know this girl?" His father asked.

He ignored him " Martin could you go fetch your aunt for me " he smiled widely getting off Ciara and running outside.

The was awkward silence in the room" so where is your wife?" , " she'll be here soon , what brings you here?" , " well I told you I'll come back before my granddaughter is born you all know, I need to bless new members of the family , when will you and your wife have child..." he stopped talking looking straight at Taylor.

Anger all over his face , Taylor paused her hands shaking Martin squeezed his little hands on hers getting her attention " focus on me okay" she chuckled and smiled then nodded he leaded the way , Massimo's fathers eyes not leaving her once.

He pulled a chair for her next to Massimo " Aunt Tay Tay sit" , " thank you sweetheart" she sat down " Goodmorning everyone " she finally said " morning princess" Massimo said kissing her forehead and brushing her belly.

" Dad this is my wife Taylor and these are your grandchildren" he smiled " you married this girl? Do you know who she is" , " who is she?" Ciara asked " you seem to know us whilst we on the other hand know nothing about you" he smashed his hand on the table making the others flinch " Mr Delchez please act accordingly you're scaring Martin" Taylor said.

" let's eat" Massimo said dishing for his wife, " Massimo boardroom now" , " I am sorry father I need to make sure my wife eats well plus I am busy today we leaving for her appointment, so can we talk maybe later when I get back?" , Luke walked in " Morning, boss pills" he said handing over Taylor's supplements to him , he gave it to his wife and gave her water " thanks Luke make sure the boat is ready I don't want to be late " , "yes boss" he turned and left.

" Dad eat up , this isn't good for your pressure" , " what do you mean?" Sébastien asked "well Dad is si.." , " shut up Hulio" his father said.

" Mr Delchez has a tumor growing inside his brain , it's at an absurd point and he's here to meet Doctor Malan the best Nuerosergeon known " Taylor said gently as Massimo fed her.

" you have cancer and you didn't tell us?" Sébastien said " Martin sweetheart let's go eat by the garden" Lindsay said and walked away with Martin the guards followed them with they food.

" how do you know about my illness " she smiled " I am doctor Malan , I read your file email" his eyes popped out realization hit him.

" I found it funny that you'd forget my mother's maiden surname , especially after everything that happened between the two of you" she added " you remember?" He asked.

She looked at him "every single little detail Mr Delchez, every single thing" , "you're not operating on me , Massimo take this bitch out of here" she chuckled "ow don't worry I wasn't planning on helping you either man like you don't deserve to live a day longer" she looked back at Massimo " I am full I'll wait for you in the garden" she got up " and Mr Delchez nice to finally meet you Father in-law " she kissed the top off his head and walked off.

"Massimo get that bitch out of t..." he stopped as Ciara threw an apple at him " call her a bitch one more time I swear I'll fucken cut you open myself " , " Ciara calm down , Dad Taylor is my wife the mother of my children I don't appreciate you calling her a bitch , I don't know what's going on between the two of you but she's not going anywhere and that's final" , " do you know who that girl is she coul.." , "you keep saying that but no I don't, unless you tell me I won't know ".

" she's Elmizahard's granddaughter " , " you dare say his name ?" Ciara got up angrly climbed on the table jumping on him , Hulio held her and pulled her off the table " Luke!" Massimo screamed " take Ciara away" , " I am not going anywhere this cunt dare utters my grandfather's name after what he did " , " I did what I had to " , " why because he didn't let you have your way with his daughter?" She was now standing infront of him.

" you don't know what you're talking about little girl" she pushed him punching him.

"Ciara stop!" Taylor said standing in the hallway " why this cunt ruined our li.." , " because he's your father" , " what?" Massimo stood up , Hulio stumbled and Sébastien helped him sit down giving him water " Taylor this isn't funny" Ciara said tears running down her cheeks and Luke holding her , " I am not joking" , " princess w.." , " Ciara is both our sister , that day wasn't the first time he raped my mother" his father sat down looking forward.