Part 28

It has been 3 hours since Taylor got here and doctor Ali hasn't come out yet.

Massimo was panicking. The doors swung open he got up pushing the doctor to the side with Ciara getting in behind him.

" what's wrong? Where are my children? Why is she not waking up?" Doctor Ali stood up from the floor " before you pushed me out of the door I was going to inform you that both your wife and children are okay , she is sleeping not dead , the kids should be here soon one of them your son the bullet was an inch from his head , we will be keeping our eyes on him for any problems , since they are prematures they will have to stay in an incubator for now " the nurse walked in pushing the machine.

Massimo moved from where he was to his babies pushing Doctor Ali again.

He touched the glass looking at his children " hey little ones , you're finally here" he smiled and looked at Doctor Ali "why aren't they dressed aren't they cold" she rolled her eyes looking away.

" fine I am sorry I pushed you , now answer me" , " they will be dressed after an hour they body temperature is different from that of other new borns because of the situation that they were brought in here by Tay fell and hit something therefore the is irregularities in her and the babies temperature" he looked at his wife.

"She's fine right?" The doctor nodded " she should be up any minute now" Ciara stood infront of her looking down at her sister crying.

" you're crying like you're in mourning Ciara" Taylor mumbled opening up her eyes Ciara hit her " ouch what's that for?" , "you scared the shit out of me Tay don't ever do that to me again you hear me" , " fine I am sorry" Ciara hugged her sister tightly.

" Cee I can't breath" she pulled away " I am sorry it's just I was so scared" , "it's okay Doctor are the kids okay can I read the report?" , "Doctor Malan you're a patient here today rest your kids are fine " Massimo pushed the incubator near his wife " here love" he said.

" they temperature seem abnormal are you sure they're okay" , "yes Doctor Malan they're fine" she looked at her kids worried then at Massimo.

Martin walked in running and fell " Mart are you okay baby?" , " I am fine where are they" he ran to the incubator and Massimo lifted him up so he can see.

" wow they beautiful can I name them?" ,Taylor smiled " sure go ahead you've been excited for this one more than any of us" he looked closely at the babies.

"Naomi and Noah or Isabel and Isaac " he said and everyone was shocked.

"Those are beautiful names Martin you really are smart" Hulio praised.

"Isabel and Isaac" both Massimo and Taylor voiced and looked at each other.

"I'll get the documents and tags" Doctor Ali said walking out.

Massimo kissed his wife's forehead " you did great love , they look beautiful" , "I am gonna go clear out the mess" Hulio said walking out.

"I'll go check on Luke , Martin let's go baby" Ciara said giving them quality time.

As soon as everyone was out , Massimo smashed his lips on Taylor's, and she responded the kiss was sweet , long , passionate, emotional, hungry and needy.

They both pulled out being out of breath " I love you , don't ever scare me like that again" , " I love you more " Taylor said catching her breath.

One month later
The twins were growing up fast and so was Grace.

Taylor moved back to the mansion and so did everyone.

Sébastien buried his father and no one went to the funeral not even his wife.

He divorced Lindsay and went back to LA , Lindsay and Martin lived in the mansion.

Ciara and Luke where living together and engaged.

Hulio was dating Doctor Ali and also going to therapy.

------------------------The End-----------------------