Part 14

Things were going well between Taylor and Massimo it has now been 4 months, her friends went back home and she has started with her work.

They spend less time together as they're both busy.

Massimo came home early so he surprised his wife at work , getting into the hospital " Doctor Ali have you seen my wife" she smiled " ofcourse she should be down any second now" the elevator opened and out walked Taylor.

Massimo opened his arms wide and she  ran into them he hugged her tightly " maybe I should consider you quiting after all" she looked up at him " babe" , " what I miss you haven't seen you in ages" she chuckled.

" you saw me yesterday morning" they locked hands walking out of the hospital " and that doesn't bother you? Mrs Delchez take better care of your husband will you" she pouted " I am sorry I just have to get used to it first after that I can have more flexible hours".

He kissed her forehead " I've already spoken to the Director" he points at himself " and he thinks its good for you to spend some time with your husband more" she chuckled.

" babe" , " yes princess " , " I love you" he kissed her lips " I love you more sweetheart , let's have dinner" she nodded.

They went to one of the restaurants and ate they dinner " it's my birthday this Wednesday" , "mmmh what do you want to do?" , " I don't really celebrate it but we can do whatever you want , My brothers and my Father will be coming back for a week or two , my younger brother and his wife will be here till she gives birth" , " you have other brothers?" He nods " yes my elder brother lives in Dubai with my father and my younger brother lives in London , I hope your schedule could clear up abit so you can spend sometime getting to know them" , " so I am guessing these are the important people in your life?" He nods.

" yes more than anything" , " so when will they be here?" , " my brother and his wife Tuesday and my Elder brother gets here Friday and Father well I don't know , maybe we can go out Friday since Ciara is visiting too" Taylor nods.

" why don't you ask her to move here instead?", " move in with us?" , " yes sweetheart she's your only family and you're always worried about her , you don't sleep when she goes out you call cabs for her from here , if she's here you'll know she's safe and we could have a better chance of growing our own little people" she nodded "I'll talk to her".

They continue chatting ,then went home , Massimo decided to buy a home in the city so his wife wouldn't travel in a boat at night when coming home from work , he built a mansion.

It was now Tuesday, Massimo had just got in with his brother , their child and his pregnant wife.

" Sébastien you look so buff have you been working out" , " I've got to take care of my family so hitting the gym every now and then is good" they sat down.

" so how is your wife?" Lindsay asked " well beautiful, she should be here any minute now" he says seeing Luke pass him " where is she?" , " coming right down she was looking for a file" , " is she not staying for bre.." , " I am I ju..." Taylor paused seeing her ex boyfriend and ex bestfriend next to her husband.

" Tay? What are you doing here?" , she walked down the stairs kissing her husband on the forehead " I guess no breakfast then?" , " Tay can we.." , " no, that would be disrespectful to my husband" , " princess what's happen?" , " Sébastien here is the ex boyfriend friend I told you of , I am guessing you can figure out the rest" Massimo got up from his chair locking hands with his wife" please make yourselves at home , I'll be taking my wife to work" they walked away.

Squeezing her hand " are you okay" , " yes , surprised yes , but I guess I got over it , I thought if I ever saw them again I'd break down or something but looking at them now I just don't feel anything, Lindsay looked uncomfortable and shocked that's why I didn't want to stay for breakfast she doesn't need the stress right now it's not good for the baby" he smiled kissing her forehead.

"I am so proud of you my love , I choose well , let's have breakfast okay" she nodded.

They entered one of the restaurants " so tell me how is your relationship with your bodyguards?" , " mhhh like older brothers protecting they younger sister , we don't really talk but I am getting used to them why?" , "just checking thought you weren't comfortable I was going to change them" she nodded.

" they are fine " , " okay love finish up so you won't be late" he fed her , they kept talking about everything.

Once done they drove to the hospital Massimo walked her in " don't over work yourself today okay" she nodded " yes boss " he chuckled.

" I love you Princess" , " I love you more my love" , " okay go on before I change my mind" she walked off and he spanked her.

She blushed walking away , she was really happy.