Part 8

Taylor woke up the next day wrapped in Massimos arms. She wiggled trying to get out of his grip.

" if you keeping rubbing onto me like that I can't be responsible for what's to happen princess" she froze feeling his member harden under her.

He buried his head on her collarbone " Goodmorning princess" he kissed her neck nipping her earlobe before letting her go.

"Morning" she said hurrily getting out of bed and into the bathroom , she pees as she recalls what happened last night.

She wanted more , she needed more but she was too scared to ask for more , if he would just touch her.

She washed her hands and started brushing her teeth , he walked in not carrying she was there peeing then walking to his own sink brushing his teeth.

When she was done she walked out , and he walked out behind her , she slowly took off her night gown she knew his eyes were on her slipping everything off she stood in the shower letting the water hit her body.

Massimo entered on his own side his eyes not leaving Taylor's body.

She turned looking at him as he played with his member, stroking it up and down , she ran a hand down her body letting it sit between her legs , he combined the water walking to her , he pressed himself behind as she touched herself.

He kissed down her neck to her collarbone,  she tilted her head back laying it on his chest " tell me you want me princess " he slid his hand till it covered hers sliding a finger in making her moan " words princess tell me" all she could do was moan.

Suddenly he slip his finger out of her removing his self of her making her whimper from the loss of his touch " if you won't tell me you want me I won't touch you again" he warned before wrapping a towel on his waist and walking away.

Taylor felt stupid,  she felt hungry not for food but for him.

She got out of the shower , putting on a yellow dress walking downstairs to find Massimo waiting for her.

She sits down infront of a very annoyed looking Massimo the food is delivered and they start eating" where are the other?" , without looking up at her " having fun being fucken , unlike you they know what they want and know how to get it" , she rolled her eyes eating her food Massimo stared at her.

" what?" She finally asked " nothing " , "then why are you staring at me?" , " you're my wife can't I stare" Taylor was now annoyed she stopped eating and got up.

"Sit down" Taylor walked off and he banged the table " sit your ass down unless you want to eat your food tied down like a dog" he shouted and she flinched walking back down to her seat.

" why aren't you eating? Weren't you the one who wanted us to have breakfast together?" , " don't raise your voice at me" Massimo looked up at her " or what?" She looked at him for a while then started eating her food again.

When she was done she got up "for someone who promised his life to me just yesterday you have a funny way of showing it" she walked off leaving him angry on his own.

Taylor spent her day in the library her friends and sister came back and slept.

She got bored getting out of the house walking into the garden , she meet the lady who kept the garden alive , she asked to help water the flowers and plant some seeds , Massimo came back early starred at her as she watered the garden.

He walked closer to her attempting to kiss her forehead but she moved away.

" are you still angry at me?" , " I have no right to be angry at you" she answered not looking up at him.

" what can I do to make it up to you?" He asked " nothing " she said he grabbed her hand " please talk to me don't shut me out , I am truly sorry about this morning" , she turned looking at him " will you hit me?" She asked " no never" , " will you kill me?" , " no " , " what did you mean when you said you'll punish me?" , " it's just punishment it won't be anything that will hurt you , can we go on a dinner date?" He suddenly asked.

" why were you angry with me this morning?" He sighed "I wasn't angry I was just irritated that even though you want me to touch you , you won't say it , you tease me and get me all hot for nothing , and you didn't wear any jewelry" , " I was in the house why would I wear jewelry?".

" I like to see you in things I buy you Tay is that too much to ask?" He said his voice louder and she flinched.

Her eyes got teary and she moved pass him he held her arm " I am sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice , I promise to work on it " she just nodded.

" can we go on that dinner date?" She just nodded knowing if she said no he would probably be mad again.

She wore a satin black dress with back open , and black red bottom heels.

She wore a small diamond watch out of the jewelry and a small heart necklace and remembered to wear her ring , putting on perfume whilst grabbing a black clutch bag , putting her matte lip gloss,  her phone and tissue , she tied her hair in a messy bun , putting on light makeup on her face.

She walked downstairs to find her sister awake " you look beautiful sis " she said trying to hug her but she moved away " you smell like reckless sex and booze" she chuckled " whatever " she rolled her eyes.

" have a great night , I just came out for food" , " thanks" Taylor walked out giving her sister a small smile.

Massimo stood waiting for her infront of the house legs crossed leaning on one of the pillars.

When he saw her he looked at her up and down before taking her hand in his kissing it " you look beautiful Mrs Delchez" , " thank you" they walked to the boat , getting in , noticing that they weren't going to the town but to a cruiseship , they hoped of and into the ship.

" welcome Mr and Mrs Delchez,  right this way please" Massimo leaded the way with her hand in his before sitting on they table , not that there was anyone else in here.