Part 25

~Taylor~
It's been a week since my last meet with my "father in-law" , I've been at home with Martin.

"Princess" Massimo shouts from the stairs " in the kitchen" I answer he walks in smiling " what are you doing?" , " I was making Lasagna why?" He smiles like a little child.

"Lucky husband I am right" , "mmh huh" , " so what are you doing today?", " going to Martins school then to the mall to grab his uniform and stationary , you?" , " I have a meeting in LA I'll be back tomorrow morning will you be okay ? Or should I s.." , " I'll be fine don't worry" he comes closer to me and hugs me " are you sure? Don't get sick on me while I am away" he broke the hug and rubbed my belly "and don't bother your mom too much okay" he kissed my belly then my forehead " pack my Lasagna before you go" , "okay" he walked back upstairs.

After cooking and making breakfast for Martin , I walk to his room " Mar.." I pause " ow you're up and already dressed" , " yes " he walkes out leaving me.

I follow behind him " are you excited?" , "maybe" he sits down and I hand him his breakfast he starts eating "you know you can talk to me right?" , " I know it's just that I don't like new schools" , " I see well if after a week you feel the same I can ask your uncle to look for another one" he nods " I know uncle already told me" after we both ate Massimo walked down.

" Hey big boy , sorry I can't go with you today but I promise I'll take you to school on your first day okay" , " yes uncle" , " wife my food?" I chuckle.

" here you go husband" he laughs " you're funny " he kisses my forehead then Martins then leave " do you want to visit your sister?" He shakes his head , " Martin why don't you want to be with your parents?" , " mommy and daddy fight I heard daddy say when mommy gives birth they will get divorced , I don't want to see her she's breaking mommy and daddy up" , " mhhh I see why don't we go see them and talk to them about how you feel I am sure your sister isn't the problem" he just nods.

We walk out and a short drive to his school "wow I like this school" I chuckle " so you're not scared anymore?" We walk in he shakes his head " they even have a chess board " I smile.

" Mrs Delchez thank you for coming , this must be Martin , good day Martin" , " Good day Mrs Principal " we both chuckle " well Martin I am Mrs Smith your Home room teacher , this is the principle Mr Miller " he walks to us.

" Goodmorning everyone , Mrs Delchez " , "Morning Mr Miller" , " why don't you show him around as I speak to his guardian Mrs Smith" , " ofcourse this way Martin" he looks at me and I nod and he goes.

I follow the principle to his office and we sit down " Mrs Delchez this is the list of things he will need , also please thank your husband for the heavy donation for us " , " will do " I get up " before you go please sign these documents" I look at the documents " I'd like to take them with and read them over carefully before giving them to his parents to sign " , " oh its nothing j.." , " rather be safe than sorry right?" I take the papers , I could hear him bang his hand on the table.

I look for Martin and his teacher he runs to me " do you like it?" , " yes Teacher is nice" I nod " thank you for taking care of him for me Mrs Smith " , " not a problem,  please call me Lina" I nod and walk away with Martin.

Something felt off about the principle , we walk back to the car , going to the mall once done we get in the car.

" I am hungry" , "what do you want to eat?" , " pizza" , "okay I'll order you some" we drive back home.

Sébastien walk to us " hey little guy finally you're back" , " no" he jumps off him and runs back to the car.

"What's wrong with him?" , "well he says he doesn't want to see his sister because he heard you two arguing and you said you'll divorce your wife after she gives birth , he says his sister is the reason" he runs a hand in his hair and walks to the car and I walk inside.

I knock on Lindsay's door and open up , the baby was crying she looked horrible like she hasn't slept for days , " shit" she said spilling some milk as she does the child's bottle.

I walk to the baby's crib and pick her up and put her on my chest as I rub her gently she keeps quiet immediately and falls asleep,  Lindsay look up and me and starts crying.

I put the baby down nicely and walk to her " hey hey what's wrong" she cries harder " do you know how long I have to try for her to stop crying,  she she just never stops , I haven't slept for days let alone take a simple shower , I can't do this Tay" I wipe her tears off  " why don't you ask Sébastien to help?" , " he just.." she keeps quiet as the door opens up.

" this is all your fault our son doesn't want to see me or talk to me because of you" he walks angrly to her and slaps her he tries again but I hold his hand " this is the mother of your children and you will respect her , she is struggling instead of helping her you're busy taking your frustration on her , you're to blame to , this is your wife both of you have problems talk about that why are you hitting her? Martin doesn't want to talk to you because he's seen this he doesn't feel comfortable being around you because of you not anyone but yourself,  I don't know who you are but the Sébastien I knew would never raise a hand to a woman let alone his wife and mother of his child , get out".

" who do you think you are to tell me to get out?" , " I am the owner of this house I won't repeat myself " he closed the gave between us " you d.." , " Luke!" I screamed and he came in and pulled Sébastien away.

I looked back at Lindsay " I don't recall you ever been afraid of anything , the Lindsay I know would never let anyone raise his voice or slap her , your children need that Lindsay,  get in that bathroom run yourself a bath and take as long as you need to I'll take care of Grace" she sobbed and walked away.