Chapter 8: Burning House

The two crash into the pavement ignoring how the ground cracked under them. Natillie throws a punch that Diana easily deflects before pushing her off of her. Hitting the ground with a thud, Natillie jumps up only to meet her sisters cold blue eyes that held a variety of emotions and among them was guilt.

Diana had no right to feel guilty when she was the one drawing this out and keeping her in the dark.

Flying up to her sister she threw a variety of punches that Diana dodges before Natillie spins into a round house kick that Diana caught. Letting out a grunt, she pulls her foot back before going to elbow her which she deflects. 

Her anger soon bubbles over inside as Natillie advances with a series of punches before landing one that sends her sister skidding back before she rubs her jaw. 

"Fight Back" Natillie yells as she flies towards her landing another punch on her that sends Diana flying backwards but she catches herself before any real damage can happen. 

Before she knows it Diana is flying back towards her but she's still not fighting back which only infuriates her more. Maybe she was overreacting but she couldn't continue to brush everything under the rug anymore. 

She's pushing her sister who only lets her release everything she has pint up inside her as Natillie attacks her again but this time with enough force and speed that she nails her sister in the face before knocking her feet out from under her but even as Diana fell, there was still no relief from the anger inside her.

Aresia was still a mystery to her. 

Diana still kept things from her. 

Her mind still liked to play tricks on her and she still didn't fit in anywhere.

Chalking it up to Diana not fighting her back, Natillie glared at her before she felt something run down her nose. She wipes at her nose only to see the familiar crimson liquid on the back of her hand.

Did Diana manage to hit her? If so then this anger inside of her was slowly making her numb.

"Natillie" Diana exclaims suddenly closer than Natillie remembers her to be as she looks up at her. Waving her off, Natillie stumbles away from her as she tries to control the nose bleed but her head was already throbbing although she didn't know if it may have been from yelling. "Let me see"

Fighting against Diana who was grabbing her by the arm to face her, Natillie soon comes face to face with her. Cringing from the headache she breaks free from her sister who only flies after her.

The force of Diana colliding with her knocks the wind out of her as they crash to the ground, Natillie rolling away from her ignoring the pain that shot through her body. Pushing herself up she turns to Diana who was still getting up.

"Natillie this needs to stop. I don't want to fight you but if you continue to act childish then I will have no other option. Now tell me when this started to happen?" her sister states leaving no room for debating. Although Natillie contemplated answering her she decided against as she chose to answer her by taking up a fighting stance.

As Diana advances on her she shakes the haze from her eyes while ignoring how her head throbbed. Now wasn't the time to back down when she was finally getting somewhere, when she needed to prove that she had the right to be a hero of her own.

Dodging the punches that Diana sends her way, she notices rather quickly that she's pulling her punches. So she simply throws a few punches to show that she wasn't messing around before Diana punches her in the side causing her to stumble. Regaining her footing she's deflects a punch to the face before Diana once again advances on her, causing her to take to the air and land behind her where she kicks her legs in. As Diana falls to her knees, Natillie spins into a kick that she catches before throwing her back that sends her skidding across the pavement and crashing into a road sign.  Before she can get up Diana's already flying towards her so she grabs the sign and swings it at her which Diana simply stops with her hand before yanking it from her grasp. Tossing it aside she stares down at Natillie who was trying to get up but her vision was blurring as she began to get dizzy.