Chapter 14: Reds

Ever since their last mission Natillie felt off and it didn't help that Robin kept eyeing her suspiciously as if trying to figure out what was wrong with her but even she didn't know what was wrong with her. 

From hearing her classmates voices to being able to sense Miss.Martian's telepathic ability she just wanted to curl up in a ball and eat ice cream.

Not to mention Aresia's words plaguing her thoughts. 

Was this what she meant by claiming Natillie was manifesting? A new ability? But Diana didn't have any peculiar abilities.

Sighing she pulls her knee to her chest while looking around Diana's room that she had inhabited as of lately. Just to get away from the cave when needed.

Glancing out the window she sighs before climbing off the bed. She needs to get it together. The team was counting on her, as was everyone else. 

Tugging off her clothes, she slips on her blue spandex shorts before grabbing her red tube top that she puts on rather easily. Walking to the mirror she puts her gold tiara on with a soft smile while fixing her hair. Satisfied with how she looks she then pulls on her red boots before sliding on her bracelets and attaching her lasso to waist.

Pushing all her worries to the back of her mind she then turns to the window before flying out of it.

Reaching the zeta beam platform in no time, she's soon transported to the cave that announce her arrival. 

"Get down" a familiar voice yells while Natillie ducks before flying out of the way of a fire ball. Coughing as smoke begins to fill the air her eyes scan her surroundings only to notice Artemis near her while notching an arrow before firing in the direction that the fire ball came from.

Robin is soon pulling her out of the way as they're almost blasted with fire.

"Who are we fighting" she yells while Artemis nears them as the sound of clanking metal fills the air.

"Don't know but we're sitting ducks by these tubes" Robin states while throwing a few bombs at the figures nearing us. "Head for the exit." 

Flying towards the hallway with Robin and Artemis in tow they barely miss getting sprayed by fire only for the hallway to fill with water. Crashing into the wave of water, they toss and turn trying to gain some form of control before slamming into the wall as the water dissipates.

Scrambling to her feet, Natillie rolls out of the way of a fire ball being thrown at them as she takes to the air. Flying the other direction she spots Artemis' bow and easily picks it up while dodging another fire ball.

"Aretmis" she yells while tossing the bow to the blonde archer who catches it flawlessly before notching an arrow and firing at them. 

They race after Robin down the hallway before running into the exercise room.

"Robin to team. Come in! Aqualad!" Robin yells while trying to reach the team through com-link but there's no response, which only meant one thing.

They were in trouble.

The door to the room then explodes sending fragments towards them although Natillie easily takes the blow while skidding backwards on her feet. 

Her eyes widen at the fire torando before her as she turns to fly after Robin and Artemis who run into the shower room where they begin turning on the faucets in hopes of killing out the fire.

"Robin to batcave override RG4" Robin yells into his coms while moving to turn on more faucets "Cave calling Justice League HOJ/Watch Tower B01 priority red"