Chapter 17: Humanity

It had been a week since they took out the Injustice Society and it was safe to say they were still stoked about the win but they were itching to get back out there. 

Throwing a round house kick towards Artemis who simply catches it before throwing her foot to the ground, Natillie stumbles backwards before hitting the ground with a thud.

"Your too predictable" the archer exclaims while extending a hand towards her

"Am not" Natillie retorts with a huff while narrowing her eyes at the girl.

"Are too" Robin cuts in while dodging a punch from M'gann who he was sparing with.

"Am not" Natillie insists while grabbing Artemis' hand before grabbing her by the arm and flipping her over her as she stands. Looking at the blonde with a smirk she turns her attention to Black Canary.

"Good work everyone." the older woman exclaims "In fact it's been a very productive week."

"Yeah for everyone except for him" Artemis chuckles while the team turns to look at Wally who was lounging around in a chair while eating nachos.

"Hey! broken arm here from fighting the injustice league" Wally retorts while holding up his broken arm that was in a cast that Natillie drew rainbows, butterflies, flowers, and unicorns on earlier this week.

"I really enjoyed being your den mother this week" Canary exclaims with a smile 

"Recognize Zatara 11" announces the computer as Zatarra appears in the cave. He then pulls up a holo-computer screen and starts typing on it. "Access granted, Zatanna Zatara A03, authorization Zatarra 11" 

"Zatanna this is the team" the sorcerer exclaims while gesturing to us  "Team my daughter Zatanna"

Flying towards the girl, Natillie smiles. "Hi I'm Natillie" 

"I'm Robin" he cuts in while gesturing to himself before glancing at the team "That's Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, Conner, Megan, and Nat"

 "Welcome to the cave" Kaldur exclaims with a smiles

"Uhh thanks" Zatanna says with a soft smile that slowly falls

"So are you joining the team?" Robin questions as they look at her expectantly 

"Let's not get a head of ourselves. It's strictly a visit." Zatarra states before turning to Black Canary.  "Sorry we missed the training" he began but she zones out when M'gann establishes a telepathic link with the team

"Do the rest of you get the impression we're still on probation with Zatarra?" M'gan questions while looking at them.

"Not just Zatarra." Superboy retorts "I mean why is Marvel still hangin' around"

"Because we like having him around" Wally adds

"You like having him around because he waits on you hand and foot" Artemis retorts while rolling her eyes at him

"And your point is" Wally quesstions

"It makes one nostalgic for Red Tornado here as our supervisor" Aqualad exclaims 

"At least he trusted us" Robin adds in

"Guys" Natillie begins wanting to let them in on how she wanted to go after Tornado

"And ignore the fact that we shouldn't have trusted him. He was the traitor. That machine nearly got everyone killed" Superboy yells causing Natillie to cringe.

"I don't believe he really betrayed us" Natillie cuts in catching everyones attention

"Are you guys having a physic conversation?" Zatanna questions causing them to turn and look at her "Cause I can't decide if that's cool or just rude"