Chapter 16: Injustice League

Staring up at computer screen with Metropolis' most famous blonde reporter, Cat Grant, Natillie narrows her eyes at the giant plant in the back ground. She knew that her and Robin were going to have to put a hold on finding Tornado.

They hadn't told the team about going after him yet because they wanted to find solid evidence first but so far they were coming up short.

"The initial attack was short lived" the reporter begins catching her attention "But Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve" Watching the plant creature take out an entire building Natillie looks down away from the screen "And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight"

"Should we get out there?" Robin questions as they watch the Hawk-man and Hawk-woman attack the creature.

"No" is all Batman says while turning to face them "The league will have the situation under control but that's not why I'm here. According to your intel Sports Master supplied Cadmus blockbuster formula to Cobra"

"Who combined it with Banes venom to create Cobra venom" Wally exclaims recalling a mission that she wasn't on where they went to Santa Prisca for a recon mission only to get caught between Bane and cult leader Kobra.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army" Robin adds in as Natillie recalls the mission the league sent them on after the Reds attacked them.

They were investigating an animal attack on Gotham's mayor which turned out to be the brain using inhibitor collars to control the animals but not with out juicing them with Cobra venom.

"And upgrade wolf" Superboy retorts while petting the snow white create who she was pretty sure was taller than her.

"The brain also used inhibitor collars, like the ones at Bell Reve Penitentiary" Miss. Martian exclaims which so far begins tying a lot of their missions together but they still didn't have answers to what the big picture was.

"Batman" Artemis cuts in "Is it possible that that plant thingy is on Cobra venom too?"

"I had green lantern run a spot analysis." Batman begins "The vines cellulose does contain traces of a Cobra venom variant"

"These can not be coincidences" Aqualad retorts

"Unrelated criminals cooperating with one another world wide" Natillie exclaims while folding her arms "This is not coincidental"

"Exactly" Batman exclaims while glancing at her "It is now clear that our enemies have now formed some kind of secret society of Super-Villains."Looking at Robin as he begins typing on a holo-computer she turns her attention back to Batman. "The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning"

"Got that right" Robin exclaims while videos of the plant creature attacking different places began to pop up when the screens turn black while emitting static.

"Robin?" she questions while glancing at him

"It's not me" he exclaims while typing rather furiously on the keyboard. "Someone's cutting the satellite signal. All satellite signals."

Just then a man with a stark white face, green hair and dare she say red lipstick pops up on the screen nearly startling her, although she blamed it on the creep smile he was sporting.

He taps on the camera before actually speaking. "Ladies and gentlemen. We interrupt your regularly scheduled mayhem to bring you this" he exclaims while pulling out a switch blade. "Important announcement" Watching as he turns the camera to face a group of villains. Some she knew other's not so much but her eyes stayed focus on the red head with them, Poison Ivy. She had a feeling Ivy was involved but she more so hoping it was just a feeling. "from the Injustice league".