Why is she here? ~ Rin

You were the only girl in Bluelock and it did have it's perks but it's definitely had more cons than pros.

One of those being that the boys always underestimated you, especially in the first selection, you were placed with Team V and Reo, Nagi and Zantetsu did all the work for your team so you didn't get to show off at all.

Now it was the second selection, you were standing with Reo, Nagi and Zantetsu whilst Ego spoke and after he finished talking, a tall boy with dark hair and teal eyes kicked two balls, causing them to hit perfectly in the middle.

"Open the doors, I'm done with my warm up" He entered and his name appeared on the screens, Itoshi Rin, you were amazed by him but you could see team Z panicking before they started pumping each other up.

You took it upon yourself to enter after Rin and start.

Score 100 goals in 90 minutes.

Well this will be fine.

You managed to finish the task easily and swiftly, showing off your skills in the hopes that your rank would go up from the current 265 that it was.

After completing the goal, you walked down the hall and through into a room.

"Form a team of 3" You spoke your thoughts out loud as you read what you had to do next.

"Oh my goodness! What hair products do you use? Your hair is so smooth and silky!" A tall boy with long hair approached you and took some of your hair in his hands, feeling it.

"I just use the stuff we're given. Is it only the two of you here?" You questioned the brunette, looking between him and the teal eyed boy, who just looked annoyed.

The brunette nodded his head to answer your question and you were about to open your mouth to speak before someone else spoke.

"Why is she here?" Rin practially spat at you, venom dripping from his mouth, you crossed your arms over your chest and furrowed your eyebrows at the taller male.

"Because clearly I am good enough to be here, Mr. Emo boy" You retorted back at him and you watched as he rolled his eyes at you, you were definitely offended by his bratty behaviour.

"Whatever. We will wait for whoever comes next" Rin spoke and you scoffed at him in disbelief, you were used to this at the point but it still hurt you a little.

"Why not just take her?" The brunette asked the other and said male just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"She's a girl" Rin put it simply and you were fed up with him and decided you would stand up for yourself this time after not doing it the entire time you had been here.

"What the fuck. Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I am incapable of playing football! I made it this far and clearly I ain't that bad since I was the third person to pass!" You stood up for yourself and you watched as Rin narrowed his eyes at you before he closed his eyes and let out a sigh, turning around and walking to the door to move on.

"Fine. Just shut up and let's go" Rin motioned for you and the brunette to follow after him and that is exactly what you did.

The three of you sat in the waiting room for another team to enter so you could play them and move on to the next stage, you and Aryu spoke the whole time and you would occasionally here a sigh from Rin.

After some time, Nagi and two other boys that you knew the names of, Isagi and Bachira, entered the room too, Rin and Aryu started bickering between each other before Isagi came up to your group and asked for you to verse them so of course you agreed.