Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi

You groaned in annoyance as you stood next to your friends Kaiser and Ness, the three of you waiting at the top of the obstacle course that was set to test you and the Bluelockers.

The three of you had finished a while ago and you were now waiting for all of the Bluelockers to finish.

After what felt like an eternity, a boy appeared and prepared himself to shoot at the target and you could also see Kaiser getting ready to shoot for some reason.

Then it clicked, he was going to intercept the boys ball so he would miss.

"Kaiser don't- and you did it" You face palmed as Kaiser didn't listen to you and he kicked the ball and hit the other boys, you felt bad for the boy but at the same time, you couldn't do anything because that was just how Kaiser was.

Kaiser then moved to approach the boy after he started cussing at Kaiser for fucking him over and Ness walked over and passed the earphone interpreters to the younger male.

Kaiser and the boy had a little quarrel and you were getting fed up of Kaisers childish behaviour so you wandered over and grabbed Kaisers jersey, pulling him back so hard that he fell to his knees.

"Hello. I am Y/N. This is Kaiser and I apologise on his behalf of his childishness and his arrogance. He is always like this" You smiled at the Bluelockers before glaring down at Kaiser, who gulped under your intense gaze before you were interrupted by Noa Noel himself.

After everything had been explained to the Bluelockers and everything had been discussed, you were all free to do your own thing and you decided to go and speak to the Bluelockers and get to know them since you would be seeing them for quite a while and you would be playing on the field with them a lot.

You wandered around the massive maze before you eventually found the cafeteria, you wandered in and you noticed the Bastard Munchen team and also the Bluelockers.

Sending a smile and a wave to your team, you gathered your meal before you walked over to the Bluelockers.

"Hey boys! I was wondering if I could sit here?" You asked politely, not wanting to come off as rude or arrogant like Kaiser and Ness.

"Oh Y/N! Yeah sure! Sit, it's alright" Kurona smiled at you and you returned the smile, taking a seat next to the pink haired boy, infront of Isagi.

"How was your day today during training?" You wanted to start small talk with them just to be kind and also to actually get to know the boys and their personalities.

"It was good. Tough. And erm well..." Kurona started off speaking but he trailed off and you knew he and the others wanted to comment on Kaiser but they were probably scared you would tell him since they've seen you being buddy buddy with Kaiser and Ness.

"Kaiser?" You questioned and you watched as Kurona and Isagi nodded their heads hesitantly.

"You can say what you want about him. I won't snitch and tell him" You told them but they were silent, clearly a little hesitant and nervous that you might be lying and you might actually go and tell Kaiser and Ness what they say about them.

"I promise I won't. He's an asshole and he's extremely arrogant and he thinks he is superior to everyone else and Ness is his little puppy so I won't say a thing to them" You shrugged your shoulders and started eating your food, shoving a dumpling in your mouth before looking up at the two older males.

"Yeah, he is a dick... When he stopped Isagi's ball during the trials... It was a dick move" Kurona spoke and you nodded your head, completely agreeing with him.

"I know. I tried to stop him but he doesn't always listen to me. He only listens when I'm glaring at him or if I'm being super serious with him... Which is kinda rare but I think it'll become very common soon" You explained with a sigh at the end and the boys seemed to be a little surprised that you actually had at least a little authority over Kaiser sometimes.