Forbidden touch, Part two

Sebastian's POV

We pick up our clothes off the floor and got changed, I flicked my wand at my damp clothes and they felt warm as if they had been sitting the hot sun, as I buttoned up my shirt I watched Y/N looking at a cracked mirror from across the room, she was looking over her shoulder gazing at the mirror which reflected the mark on her back, she touched one of the black veins coming from it and flinched "I wish I knew who to heal you but-" it's okay it's just going to take some time getting used to" she put uniform back on and sighed "please tell me who did it?" She looked sideways at me "it doesn't matter" "it does matter I need to know so I can punish them" "and that is exactly why I'm not telling you" she leaned over the sink breathing heavily "does it still hurt?" I asked walking behind her "just a twinge of pain I'm sure it'll go away AH!" She clenched the edge of the basin closing her eyes in pain "talk to me please what's going on?" She opened eyes gritting her teeth and grunting in pain, I saw the reflection of her once dark eyes suddenly turn red then she blinked and they returned to normal, "what in merlins grave was that?" Y/N was shaking "it's nothing I-" your eyes turned scarlet" she took a deep breath and turned to me "When I am feeling a very deep emotion mainly pain it sometimes flares up and others can see it or feel it, it's nothing to worry about, trust me its just that rare fascinating gift of ancient magic" she smiled "please tell me who hurt I promise I won't do anything stupid" she snorted "yeah right I beg ten gallons if I say his name, you'll go hunting him down" I smiled "fine you don't have to tell me his name just tell me what happened" she rolled her eyes and leaned against the skin "very well if you insist, I went to Kogawa's office to return the snitch she wasn't there so I left it in her desk, then I heard someone approach the office and they blocked the door why and eh they were um trying to flirt with me" "What?" "I tried to leave but they cornered me so I pulled out my wand and we duelled, then they let me past after I cut their lip" "bloody hell then what happened?" She took a deep breath "he.. he attacked me from behind I wasn't quite enough to react I was already out the door by the time the spell hit me and.. and I fell down the stairs" she warped her arms around herself and looked down in guilt "who did it" I repeated my fists now clenched, "Micha-" SKINNER" I snorted making her flinch "RIGHT" I turned away to the door and opened it with a flick of my wand, banging it open "SEBASTIAN NO" I heard her running up behind me as I started marching down the hall towards the dungeons "Sebastian please don't, it's not worth it" she grabbed my arm but i snatched it away from her grasp, I started breathing heavily as I started sprinting down the stairs "Sebastian listen to me" "what's going on?" As we turned a corner Ominis appeared his wand guiding him in the opposite direction from the common room "I need to have a private word with Skinner" I said angrily bumping into him slightly "oh for merlin sakes what's wrong with him now" "I got jinxed by him in Madam Kogawa's office but-" Jinxed JINXED that was no Jinxed Y/N he cursed you with dark magic and it'll be there forever" "Oh for the love of.. Sebastian I have been though enough today please don't do this" I saw a familiar tall blonde hair figured and i yelled out still walking furiously down the corridor "OI SKINNER" he was leaning against the wall looking at entrance to the Slytherin common room he moved forwards off the wall at my words and was approach the common room door as if about to run into it "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD" I grabbed him by the front of his robes and slammed into the wall "SEBASTIAN DONT!" I pulled out my wand and pointed it at his throat "haha let listen to your little pet Sallow" he looked at Y/N and smirked " apologise" I said nearly lifting him off the floor "hm or what" he was still looking at Y/N with an odd expression of his face "Or I'm gonna break your fucken spine like you did hers, Apologise NOW" I slammed his body against the wall again "I'm sorry" I looked at Y/N side ways to see her reaction, she looked very pale but nodded in appreciation, I realised Michael and backed away as he readjusted his tie "hm I'm sorry your pet is pathetic at dealing" my fists clenched and I threw a punch at him right in the mouth "Sebastian NO DONT" I felt Y/N grabbed me from behind as Micheal slid down the wall slightly grabbed his mouth with his hand spitting blood "you've got nerve I can tell you that Sallow, but your also a massive traitor" "SHUT UP" I looked down Y/N had shouted at Michael as though he had triggered her by his words "haven't I all ready dealt with you" "You lay a finger on her and I'll bury you alive" I spat at him "aw how romantic, tell me Sallow how is it that young beautiful and intelligent woman like her ever fall for a stupid, foolish little boy like you" before I could say anything before I couldn't even make a single movement Y/N had bursted into flames and I moved quickly backwards away from the heat of the sudden flame licking around her body, she was on but she didn't seem to have noticed that from her closest fits to her hair was engulfed in flames, she slowly moved towards Michael who was scrambling to his feet petrified, then an echoing voice came out of the flames that didn't sound at all like her "YOU ARE THE VERY DEFINITION OF A LONELY GOOD FOR NOTHING, FILTHY CHEATING COWARD, YOU DARE HAVE THE SMALL AMOUNT OF SENSE TO INSULT A BIGGER MAN THEN YOURSELF, WELL IVE GOT ONE WORD TO STAY TO YOU"
she took him by the throat and lifted him high against the wall, I was amazed but her strength but was also frustrated slightly "FUCK YOU" the flames disappear and she dropped him and he scrambled to his feet away from her "CRAZY FUCKEN BITCH" he ran towards the common room door and disappeared.

"that was incredible, how did you do that?" Y/N looked embarrassed and she wrapped her arms around herself "I don't know, I just felt so angry, my head was buzzing and all I could hear was him insulting you, because all fucken day I have been treated, tormented, teased, thrown off My room and Narrowly avoiding braking my neck, I had spine broken then realined all within the space of three hours so yeah I kinda feeling a little passed off not meant the fact that I told you to leave it alone, but no no you just had to be the knight in shining armour, I'm not a damsel in distress, I'm just distressed part" she took a deep breath and closed her eyes I could tell she was trying to calm herself, "I'm sorry I shouldn't of went after him, but I couldn't just let him go punished for what he did to you" she rubbed her face with her hands and pulled her head back sighing "no it's not my fault to be honest I think I wanted you to make him pay for what he did, I think that's why I let slip his name" she smiled and I smiled " but that doesn't give you a free pass you know I am more the capable of looking after myself" I opened my mouth to reply but- "cam someone please tell me what the fuck just happened?" Ominis scorned, Y/N and I snorted in laughter and we made our way back up the stairs, Y/N explaining everything that had happened.