𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

[for simplicity's sake, i will be using the english dub

[for simplicity's sake, i will be using the english dub. sorry to those who wanted to see rengoku say "umai!" over and over again.]

[don't worry guys, the yandere is gonna start yandereing soon.]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

The three boys, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu had successfully evaded the police and were now standing safely on the caboose of the train. Inosuke was yapping with excitement while Tanjiro stood with a content smile. Zenitsu, on the other hand, was worried.

"Tanjiro..." He called as he watched the train station move further and further away, "Are you sure about bringing Nezuko and [Name] with us? Wouldn't the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters be the safest place for them?"

Tanjiro looked at his friend's face, his dark red eyes shining brightly. He understood Zenitsu's concern, after everything his siblings went through, it was hard to imagine they'd still be standing. Nezuko is only 12 and [Name] is only 5, if they hadn't been turned, his sister would've been 14 and the child would be 7.

And that fact made him more determined. The quicker he got blood from members of the Twelve Kizuki, the quicker he would restore his sibling's humanity.

Even though one of the demons was a child he barely knew, he still treated them like his own flesh and blood. Their mother may have abandoned them, but he will never do that, not in a million years.

"Yeah. It's fine." Tanjiro replied smiling, he turned his head to the box he always carried around with him, "Wherever we go, Nezuko, [Name] and I will always be together."

The boys made it out of the caboose and were now safely in the cabin of the enormously long train. Inosuke immediately jumped to the first window he saw and began banging it excessively, Zenitsu rushed behind him and quickly pried him off before people got scared.

The blonde-haired boy was dragging the boar man by the waistband of his pants, "This Rengoku, he's a Hashira, right?" He asked while dragging Inosuke down the aisle, "You sure you'll recognize him?"

Tanjiro nodded, "Yeah. Along with his fiery hair, I remember his scent too."  He answered. The boys had reached the door that led to the next cabin, Tanjiro turned to his friends, "I'll tell you when I sense him." 

Tanjiro opened the door and a loud shout emerged from inside the cabin. "Tasty!" The voice boomed. Tanjiro stood with his mouth open while Zenitsu's face paled with fear.

"Tasty!" The voice boomed again. All the passengers in the car were staring at the voice, some were frightened while others looked confused.

"Tasty!" The voice boomed over and over again. With each bite the man took, the louder his yells became, "Tasty! Tasty! Tasty!"