𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄?

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

Turns out you were right, things were not going well.

The first thing was that the smell got worse, and second, your seat felt unusually lumpy. Under normal circumstances, you would've been fine with a lumpy seat, but things weren't normal, far from it.

The combined smell of the area and the oddly lumpy seat made you very very uncomfortable. Not even the feeling of Temu's presence was making you feel better, if anything, it made you uncomfortable too.

The air in the room got a disturbing thick red glow that was hard to see through. The strange radiance also seemed to make your nose stop working because when you tried to sniff out where Nezuko was, the only thing you smelled was that awful stench.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder, tentacles started to emerge out of the ceiling. What? Was that normal? The tentacles were the color of garnet and were pulsing awkwardly as they moved. One of the tentacles noticed your curious presence and slithered its way toward your seated figure.

Your first instinct was to throw Temu at it (even though it's impolite to throw your friends) and to your surprise, the tentacle monster withdrew its oncoming attack and slowly got sucked back into the ceiling. Under your bandages, you giggled with pride before grinning. It was no ankle kick, but it still did some damage.

Unfortunately for you, another tentacle came out of the ceiling. But this time, Temu wasn't here to help you. He didn't bounce back to you like he always did, instead, he was on the other side of the aisle.

You huffed in annoyance, so much for a good friend.

The second tentacle began approaching, and with nothing to protect yourself, you began to panic. A sword would be too risky, what if you cut yourself? Or worse, somehow managed to stab yourself. The thought of anything sharp near you made you shift in your seat, shaky with an anxious concoction of fear and uneasiness.

What else could you use that wasn't sharp? What could you use that wouldn't injure you?

The tentacle noticed you were deep in thought and launched at you. But you managed to evade the assault by rolling out of your seat and onto the floor, which had the same awkward texture as the chair.

The tentacle's head (if you could call it that) slammed into your previously occupied seat before shaking, as if it was trying to ease its pain. You had to act quickly, although making the creature bash its tip into random furniture sounded fun, you'd eventually run out of stamina and it would catch you.

You needed something long, like your ice sword but not like your ice sword. It had to be like your trusty old chopstick sword however it couldn't hurt you. The stench and eery haze of the room didn't help either, it seemed like it worsened when you were on the ground.