𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐃𝐎𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

It was the next day and still you were awake.

Urokodaki tried to get you to sleep but you were too excited. Even during the daytime, you refused to sleep.

During daytime, Urokodaki hid you in a box in a dark corner and told you stories about the time he was a Hashira. In a way, you found them entertaining.

When the night came again, you were practically bouncing off the walls.

Tanjiro was finally coming! At least that's what Urokodaki said.

You stood by his front door, jumping with excitement, a large smile underneath your bandages.

While you did so, Urokodaki stared at you solemnly, his arms crossed as usual. You weren't sure why he looked so sad. Tanjiro was coming back, shouldn't he be happy?

The night got deeper and Urokodaki left to grab some wood from the back door, leaving you to stare at the door by yourself.

The demon girl, Nezuko, woke up 10 minutes after the night began and was now standing with you at the door.

You took a quick whiff of the air and suddenly bolted out the door, Nezuko followed suit.

Outside, you and Nezuko stood. A red haired boy with tattered clothes and a bandaged head stood opposite you two, a cane he was previously holding dropped to the ground.

His pupils dilated, "Nezuko! [Name]!" He shouted, "You're awake!"

Nezuko took off to the sound of her brothers with you trailed behind her like a lost puppy. Tanjiro also ran towards the two of you but he tripped before he could get any further.

When he attempted to stand up again, Nezuko engulfed his head into her chest, bringing him into a tight embrace. She pulled you in too, your head being encased in her bosom as she hugged the two of you.

Tanjiro latched his arms around both of you, clutching you both as if you would disappear any moment.

Tanjiro began to cry at the affection he received from the both of you, his tears stained Nezuko's clothes but she didn't seem to mind.

"Why'd you do that?" Tanjiro said in between sobs, "Why'd you have to sleep for so long? I thought you were never going to wake up!"

Urokodaki came to the front of the house to see what the noise was about but upon seeing a living and breathing Tanjiro, he dropped all the wood he was carrying.

He hastily walked up to the three of you and crouched down. Shakily, he wrapped his arms around all three of you. A tear rolled down his masked face, "You came back to us... alive..."