𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

After Miss Chiho cleaned up the water she spat out, her almond brown eyes refused to meet yours. She started to sweat profusely even though the temperature in the room was fairly low.

"Um, [Name]." She choked. "Where on earth did you see those words?"

"On the signs outside." You said truthfully, your eyes shining with innocence. "There were multiple around the door before Gramps took me inside." You shrugged. "But I don't know what it means. I only know the words spell P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E and house like a place you live."

Miss Chiho coughed one more time before chuckling nervously. "Well, um... It means, adults come here to... play..."

Your ears perked up at the word 'play'. "Do the adults play games?"

"Technically, yes." Chiho awkwardly smiled as she fixed her pajamas.

"Can I play games with them too? Are they fun games?" Your eagerness was met with Chiho coughing loudly before she loudly yawned.

"Oh my goodness, would you look at the time." She grinned as she looked out her closed window. "How about we go to bed? I'm feeling pretty tired."

You pouted. "But Im not tired. I wanna see the games they play."

Miss Chiho got up and pulled out a spare futon bed from her closet and set it down. She hoisted you up like you weighed nothing and plopped you down on the spare bed. "Let's talk about games in the morning, alright?" She chuckled nervously before turning off her lights.

Why couldn't you play the games now? What was so bad about them? Surely it was just like hide and seek or tag.

She sat down on her futon bed before laying on her side. "Goodnight, sweetheart!" She called as she dug her head into her pillow.

You still sat on your bed, very confused, because you weren't tired and Miss Chiho was acting really strange.

"But I'm not tired, Miss—"

"Sleep!"

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

Right as you smelled Mr Sun in the sky, you sat down beside Miss Chiho's futon bed.

"Miss Chiho," You whispered leaning in, "can you tell me about the games now?"

"Mmm... what...?" She replied groggily, her eyes still closed and her breath heaving lightly.

"You said we can talk about the games adults play in the morning."

She groaned loudly before covering her face with her blanket. "It's too early, sweetie... Go back to bed..." She began to doze off again and that made you a little annoyed.