𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆?

[this chapter is mostly just flashbacks since i don't know what to write and i don't feel like timeskipping, bobby doesn't have that much power

[this chapter is mostly just flashbacks since i don't know what to write and i don't feel like timeskipping, bobby doesn't have that much power.]

[i guess you can call this filler? but some of it is important so important filler maybe?]

[honestly i don't mind if you skip this chapter.]

[m/n = mothers name]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

"I must say, friend!" The Sound Hashira boomed over the sound of clashing metal, "Your technique has gotten better since the last time we fought!"

The Ice Hashira chuckled before pinning his friend to the ground with the tip of his cold blue blade hovering over Tengen's bewildered face. "You really think so?" He grinned while holding out his hand.

Tengen smirked as he took his hand, "I need to ask, what caused you to develop your skills?" He asked while wiping away the dirt on his pants.

[F/n] let a boastful laugh before sheathing his blade, "Do you really have to ask, Tengen? When you have a family as lovely as mine, you have to be ready for anything."

"Speaking of your family, how are they doing?" Tengen's smile lowered slightly as a look of worry overtook his features, "Did [Name] notice what happened to your face?"

[F/n] placed a hand on the cheek where his wife had hit him with a purple bottle sake, a solemn but happy look on his face while he recalled the memory, "No, thankfully they didn't. Sometimes I'm glad they're too young to understand these things."

Tengen hummed as he watched his friend caress his cheek that was once swollen.

He remembered when [F/n] came to give his daily report and the reaction on everyone's face when they saw his cheek. "Do I have something on my face?" [F/n] had asked with an innocent expression when everyone stared at him.

"And what about her?" Tengen asked before crossing his arms, "Does she remember what she did to you?"

[F/n] shook his head, "No. In the morning, she had a really bad headache, one of the worst hangovers she's ever had." He shrugged one shoulder, "Though, I understand. The death of a family member is tragic, especially when it's someone close to you like a sister."

Tengen furrowed his brows, "Yeah, I get that, but taking it out on your husband isn't justifiable."

[F/n] shrugged before smiling, "Well it's better than taking your anger out on a three year old. If it's for [Name], i'd gladly take any hit, even from my own wife."