𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 (𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐎)

note from obeyblocky for clarity:

Codename "Akira". A woman who never ended up giving up their real identity is simply known as Akira.

Akira was a woman who was around during the modern age of demon slayers, it was only after she had her heart pierced by Douma is when she finally felt free.

However, It seems her story wasn't over.

A special beta chapter, displaying a crossover between an alternative Y/N from "Obsessed?" with the demon child that was [Name] from "Baby Demon".

If people want more of her, then she will be staying as a possible character. (vote at the end of the chapter)

-

[Before people freak out, I gave it the Soul Seal of Approval. This is just a test so think of everything in this chapter as unofficial. The main story will pick up from last chapter.]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Panic breaths rang out throughout the woods, and stern yet fast footsteps were held.

She managed to get away, almost barely.

Her forearm, which she managed to cut open with her sharp nails, was already healing itself back up. Her head was swinging with what to do, she felt the world had only just started crashing down on her.

The obsessed glare that Muzan gave her as she managed to leave still rings within her mind.

To be fair, back then... Everyone had an eye for her. Everyone liked her...

She disappeared too early, too quick for them to fight back.

She's been running for hours and only when she thinks she's safe, she slams herself into a tree, nearly breaking it with her hardened body alone. She immediately sat down and breathed heavily, her hands were shaking, her legs were numb, and her skin felt pale.

All that was on her mind... was if the Hashira would ever forgive her.

Muzan forced her to eat people... Both dead and alive.

"It's a part of the process to make you convert with me. With such a strong willpower, no wonder you caught the eyes of the moons..."

"I'm sorry..." She uttered out, tears began to swell up within her eyes.

She couldn't even kill herself when she was brought down into hell to never see the light of day. What made Muzan so interested in her was the fact there was no hesitation to kill herself, which nearly made Muzan pissed since it could have made being immortal to the sun impossible.