𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Gramps woke with a start, his heart beating hard against his chest.

He had no idea why, but he woke up with a sense of dread. The morning sun warmed his room, yet it didn't help his nerves.

As he went on with his morning routine, he felt something was off.  Normally Chiho would rush to him and offer to her services.

It was 9 AM yet she still hadn't come out of her room.

His brows furrowed deeply as he stood at Chiho's door. Hands slowly reaching for the handle of the sliding door...

...

Gramps dropped to his knees at the sight of his daughter, face down on her futon bed.

Chest hardly moving, her skin pale.

He rushed to her side before grasping her shoulders tightly. His brown eyes threatening to spill tears. "No..." His frail hand touched her neck, his heart dropped as he felt no pulse in sight. "Please tell me this is a nightmare.." He choked before gently caressing her check.

Suddenly, he paused.

Something, or rather, someone was missing.

His eyes darted across the room, where were they?

He ran to Chiho's closet and threw everything out, but still no sign of them.

Gramps ran as fast as his weakish legs could go, searching every crevice and corridor he could find. People look at him like he was mad but he didn't care, he needed to find them.

His path lead him back to his deceased daughter's room, breath frantic as tears trickled down his cheeks. He buried his head in his hands before sobbing quietly.

It was bad enough that his last born was killed, and now his one and only grandchild was missing too.

✎ (❁ó.ò) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

Was it normal to be terrified of your sister?

To others, yes. But to you, it wasn't. Something was very off about the way Nezuko's cherry eyes stared at you. She looked happy that you were in her arms but the way she was gripping you wasn't so friendly.

Right now you were both in Tanjiro's room waiting for him to finish speaking with someone.

The two of you were supposed to be in the box but you got so used to fresh air that you didn't like the confinements of that silly box. So he let you sit it out as long as you were behaving.