𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

[im so sorry]

[im so sorry]

[content/trigger warning: description of stabbing.]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

The demon child's eyes were still closed as they softly smiled at the dream but it made them wonder, who were the people in it?

None of them looked familiar apart from the (h/c) haired man, he was the only one who the [Name] recognised because he always appeared in every dream the child had.

His appearance seemed so similar to the man they ate 2 years ago. There's no way the two were the same person, right?

Sure the men had the same skintone, same hair color, same hairstyle, same muscular physique, same eyes and same height but that doesn't mean they were the same.

The child was pulled from their thoughts when they felt the box rattle. The rattling soon turned into shaking and the child trembled as a response.

What's going on? Was Tanjiro moving again?

The child took a quick whiff of the air and their eyes widened. The person who was carrying the box was not Tanjiro at all, this new person smelt dangerous... somewhat stronger than Tanjiro.

But their scent had an odd sense of familiarity...

They tightly closed their eyes as they tried to recall Urokodaki's words, the shaking of the box making them more anxious.

What did Mr. Urokodaki say these people were again? Ha... Hashiba's?

No... No that's not it... Haaaa... Hashibira's?

Ha... Ha... Ha...

A loud shriek left the child's mouth as a sharp object pierced through their chest. Blood spewed everywhere as the blade kept going deeper and deeper into their upper abdomen.

The loud cry immediately woke Nezuko from her slumber, and her bright pink eyes widened in horror. She grew to a bigger size and tried her best to soothe the crying child.

Nothing worked.

Crystal white tears shot out of the child's wide (e/c) eyes, the pain only worsened as the blade remained inside their chest. The child's breathing became rapid and uneven, their sobs growing louder and louder with each breath they attempted to take.