𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

One month later

To say you were confused was an understatement. Your nose was overwhelmed with brillant new smells, and your eyes were practically burning.

You crawled out of the shared box between you and Nezuko and were immediately greeted with a light so strong you thought it was Mr. Sun. You sat there for several seconds rubbing your eyes from the intense brightness.

In the distance, you heard someone chuckling and recognized it as Tanjiro's laughter. You heard him stand up and kneel before you. "Relax, [Name]." He laughed before taking your hands away from your face and holding them gently. "It's just the light." He said reassuringly.

It took a few blinks for you to see him in front of you. He was smiling down at you so naturally you smiled back. Normally, he would've wrapped the bandages around your body but this time there was none.

It felt nice without the bandages, it was a little weird considering you wore them all the time.

"You're probably wondering where we are right now." He said as he continued to hold your hands in his own. "We're in a Wisteria House near the Entertainment District searching for Mr Uzui's wives."

He put on a cheeky grin before leaning in. "By the way, he's the god of festivals. So you'd better be on your best behavior, okay?" He chuckled before booping your nose with his index finger.

Uzui... That name sounded so familiar... but where did you hear it from? You've never heard that name in your life.

You nodded as you chuckled along with him. Just then, the door to the room opened and there stood a man so tall he was touching the doorframe.

A scream nearly left your mouth when he stepped in. This guy was massive! His arms were as big as balloons!

He had uneven white hair wrapped in some kind of bandages, the longest strands reaching his shoulders. Both straps were encased in beads that hung on either side of his face. He wore the same uniform as Tanjiro except there were no sleeves. The shiny gold rings around his forearms made his balloon arms bulge even more. He also wore a headband that was glowing with gems.

He had a lot of red makeup around his left eye, that made it look like he was bleeding.

Your expression must've been hilarious because he took one look at you and laughed, his broad shoulders bouncing as he cackled. "[Name]! You're still as cute as ever!" He said after his laughter died down.