𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

1 week later ()

The bright sun rays of the morning sun shined in the simple master bedroom. The former Sound Hashira sat upright in his bed, his bandaged head resting against the headboard as he stared at the Kakushi member with a blank stare. "So you mean to tell me," Tengen exhaled deeply. "It's been an entire week and you still can't find them?"

The Kakushi member felt his bones rattle at the effects of the Hashira's mean glare, he clutched the pants of his uniform to steady himself as he cleared his throat. "We've... we've been searching day and night..." Goto glupped. "There's just no... sign of [Name]. We even checked under every piece of wreckage that was moveab-"

"You've only been searching Yoshiwara!?" Tengen yelled with displeasure, his loud shouts rattling the various items in the room, cutting off Goto, who visibly shrank. Casting his brown pupils to the floor in shame and embarrassment as the morning glow of the room was feeble in making him feel calmer.

Tengen's frown sunk deeper, bearing his teeth, he looked back up to the weak Kakushi member. "I told you to search everywhere, you goons!" He continued to yell, digging his nails into his skin to form a fist. "I could strangle every one of you Kakushi right here and now!"

"But... But sir–" Goto's meek reply was cut short by a slam in the wall made by Tengen. Which was now a small hole in the wall. When was Tengen ever seen this frustrated?

"Take your sorry excuses elsewhere!" The Sound Hashira was living up to his name by how noisy he was at that moment. "Get back out there and find [Name]! Unless I have clear evidence that they're dead, don't come back here without them! Or else I'll have your head hanging on my ceiling for decoration! You're dismissed!"

Goto nodded profusely as he took a short bow. He hastily left the room, his heart beating against his chest as he thought about the Former Sound Hashira's brash remark.

' Man! He's scary! '

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ‧ ♡*.✧

The woods were thick in the dense forest, an abnormal blanket of mystery coating the place as the two Demon Slayers trudged through.

"Noguchi, I don't see any house with a wisteria family crest. Are you sure we aren't lost?" The man with cropped black hair questioned as he held on tightly to the hilt of his nichirin sword. The moonlight glanced off of it, so it had a nice glint to it.

Noguchi scoffed. "Relax Murata, I totally know where we're going." He was lying straight through his teeth but he was hoping his comrade was too dense to notice.