𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

[my sincerest apologies for disappearing for nearly a month

[my sincerest apologies for disappearing for nearly a month. a lot has happened since i've last got to update (mostly mental health issues), so i had to take a break from social media]

[i will try to update as much as possible, i still have plans for this story that i need to publish. (hopefully some twists too).]

[anyway, have fun :)]

[h/t = hair texture]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

While the boys were changing into their kimonos, Tengen took [Name] by the hand out of the room and led them down a small corridor. The two stopped by a hall with many small pictures that were too hard to make out, Tengen let go of their hand and knelt to their level.

His sharp fuchsia eyes met their wide (e/c) ones, the same color as their father's, and the man couldn't help but smile softly. "I still can't get over how much you've grown." He said softly. "You look so much like him already."

The child giggled lightly at his comment, the corners of their mouth turning slightly. Tengen raised his hand and pinched their right cheek, "As much as I like these markings of yours, they've gotta go." He took a sigh before letting go.

"You see, people here don't like those types of things. It's associated with bad people, but I know you're not bad, right?" The Sound Hashira chuckled before ruffling [Name]'s (h/t) hair. "Anyway, we're gonna cover up your face markings with this." He pulled out a pair of small-sized gauze patches from his uniform pocket and held it up.

He peeled off the plastic sealing, "The texture might feel a bit weird." He clarified before carefully placing a gauze patch over their left eyebrow. He peeled the plastic off the second patch and placed it on the snowflake marking near their right eye.

"Try not to take it off, alright?" Tengen grinned as he got off his knees and stood at his full height. He picked up [Name] by the armpits and held them up by their abdomen. "Now, let's go and search for my wives!"

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

The elderly couple were surprised at the trio of girls that sat in front of them, mostly because the girls had very interesting features. "Oh my goodness," The elderly lady murmured, "these three girls are certainly a homely bunch, aren't they?"

The elderly rubbed his eyes, expecting the girls to transform into beautiful women, unfortunately when he reopened them. The girls didn't change, he gagged. "Sorry. I'm afraid we're not looking to hire at this time."