When The Protagonist became chibis

(A/N: This chapter is requested by Winxlunar. Hope you like it.)

Shu: I told you not to walk all alone like that!

Valt: I know but-

Shu: You're so tiny. You might get lost you know.

Valt: But I wanted some Beybread!

Shu: You could've told me or Rantaro. We were all there you know.

Valt: *Pouts*

Shu: Alright whatever. Here you go. *Gives Valt Beybread*

A knock could be heard

A knock could be heard. Shu got up to check and found a familiar 'Sea Green' haired blader with his own puffball, Drum.

Delta: *Out of breathe* Shu. Just do something already. I can't handle this hyper energy!

Delta puts Drum on the table beside Valt and sat beside Shu.

Shu: You look messed up

Delta: Tell me about it. He disappears when ever I take my eyes off of him even for a second.

Delta sighed and looked at the table and realised Drum had disappeared again. Shu tapped on the panicked blader's shoulder to reveal that Drum had somehow reached to the bottom of the table.

Delta: *Picks up Drum* How did you?

Again, another knock was heard. Shu went to open it and this time he found a messy haired Fubuki holding a bag. The bag seemed to be alive as it bounced crazily.

Fubuki: *Out of breathe* Shu. Just do something already. I can't handle this wild child!

Shu: But where is Aiger? Oh, don't tell me...

Fubuki takes out Aiger from his bag who jumps up like a wild cat.

Aiger: *Hisss*

Shu: Okay, calm down. *Picks up Aiger*

Fubuki: *Sits besides Delta* I ended up climbing a tree thrice today.

Delta: ...

Shu: Alright. Stop complaining and help me make some foods for them.

Delta and Fubuki: *Whine* Fine.

They all went to the kitchen, ready for their mission to make the most delicious and child friendly food.

In the living room, sat the so called 'Beyblade Legends', rolling and playing on the table. Suddenly a cry was heard. Shu, Fubuki and Delta rushed to the living room to find Drum sniffing.

Shu: What's wrong.

Drum: *Points to Aiger*

Fubuki: Aiger!

Aiger: *Pouts*

Delta: *Pats Drum* Calm down.

Shu: *Gives Candies* Here candies... Only if you stay calm like Valt... Hm? Something smells..

Valt: *Pokes Shu*

Shu: What is it?

Valt: *Point to the Kitchen from where smoke was coming out*

............. ............ .............

After a lot of working and panicking, they finally succeeded in making the foods for their now little friends.

Fubuki: I never thought Aiger could look this cute while eating.

Aiger: *overhears and sticks out his tongue*

Shu: *Strokes Valt's hair* Yeah.

Delta: So cute and fluffy *Pokes Drum's cheek*

Delta: Ok then. *Suddenly becomes serious* How do we turn them back?

[Should I make a part 2 about how they turn back or just leave it for the cliffhanger... I mean even if there'd be a next part, it wouldn't be as cute as this one.. ]