012 kie's ransom money

012kie's ransom money

012
kie's ransom money

"On a scale of one to ten, how mad is he?"

Bianca asked as Kiara neared the edge of the boat. The girls were perched on top of a seat overlooking the water which was barely visible in the moonlight.

The town lights from Saint Kitt's reflecting against the rippling water were the only indication the Pogues were heading in the right direction. They were almost at the port, where Pope volunteered to top up the boat's fuel tank and grab supplies for their trip home.

Kiara gave Bianca a pointed smile and took a seat beside them, "He's not mad, he's just... being JJ."

Bianca groaned dramatically, flopping backward into Sarah's arms. She rested her head on the blonde's lap, "What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Oh, I don't know," Sarah arched a sarcastic eyebrow down at her. "Maybe talk to him?"

"Thanks, Sarah. Any other suggestions?"

"B," Sarah narrowed her gaze.

"Fine," Bianca rolled her eyes and pushed herself onto her elbows to face the girls. "Ugh, men are so complicated with all their feelings and stuff."

"Boys are so complicated," Cleo corrected, glancing over at Pope who was leaning against the railing on the lower level. "I mean, what's Pope's deal anyway?"

Bianca frowned, "What?"

"His deal," Cleo persisted. "Y'know, like, why he gotta be so sad and mopey all the time?"

Bianca's eyes drifted over to Pope who was staring out into the ocean. Something was clearly on his mind, and she had a sinking feeling it had to do with his lingering feelings for Kiara. Although he'd told Bianca he was very much over the girl, she knew better than anyone that love didn't fade so quickly.

As if sensing her eyes on him, Pope glanced over his shoulder, catching her gaze. He gave her a small smile to which she turned. To Bianca, Pope was Pope. He was the best guy she knew and any girl would be lucky to have a shot with him.