045 five-star uber review

045five-star uber review

045
five-star uber review

Bianca stared out the window of Barracuda Mike's car and wondered how she managed to get kidnapped, again

Sure, this time, she went on her own free will but really, what choice did she have?

JJ got himself in deep shit again and like always, she had to bail him out. Bianca crossed her arms over her chest in an attempt to lessen her annoyance but it seemed the two men in the front were picking up on it too.

"Where are you taking me?" Bianca demanded.

"To pay a visit to an old friend," Barracuda Mike deadpanned.

The girl's eyebrows drew together and a beat passed in which she wondered how that had anything to do with her. Before she could ask, however, two more beat-up, old cars swerved onto the main road behind them.

Bianca peered out the rear window, noticing one of the drivers give her a sickly wave, "Someone's following us."

Barracuda Mike rolled his shoulders back, "I know."

A chill ran up Bianca's spine and she tried to sink lower into her seat. She was quickly regretting offering herself to be the ransom of sorts and prayed JJ would hurry up and find Kiara.

"I gotta ask," Barracuda Mike peered through the rearview mirror. "What's a pretty girl like you doing with a kid like JJ?"

Bianca held her tongue and stared out the window. She might be here against her will but that didn't mean she needed to engage with this guy.

"What? You too good to talk to lowlifes from the Cut now?" The gunman in the passenger seat spoke up. "Hate to break it to you, kid but you're sleeping with one."

Okay, scratch that last part. Now, Bianca was pissed.

"What do you want from me? A five-star Uber review?" She scowled. "Hate to break it to you, buddy but holding me at gunpoint and using me as leverage is not the way to get it."