043 text-book definition kidnapping

043text-book definition kidnapping

043
text-book definition kidnapping

"Any last words of wisdom for me, Reg?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"Don't die."

With that one final heartfelt farewell to Reginald, Bianca got out of the Rolls Royce on the tarmac. She could just make out her friends' figures in the distance, beside Ward Cameron's private jet.

JJ was gesturing wildly at the Twinkie while John B was attempting to walk away and Sarah threw her arms up in exasperation. They appeared to be arguing. Well, JJ did. The others just looked done with his shit.

"Dude, where is everybody!?" JJ's voice echoed through the tarmac.

"I don't know, man," John B shrugged.

"We should get 'em-" He dropped the backpack on his shoulders to the ground. "We should just get in the Twinkie, and we should just get them. That's what we should do!"

Bianca sighed. JJ was already worked up. Sitting on a cramped plane for hours wasn't ideal. Before the group could see her, she quickly pulled the hair tie off her wrist, tucked it into her denim shorts, and undid one of her shoelaces before continuing ahead.

"Five minutes!" John B tried to interrupt. "Just give 'em five minutes, alright?"

"Five minutes-"

"Guys, that's Bianca!" Sarah pointed out, causing the boys to whip around.

"Oh, thank God," John B threw his head back with a groan.

"JJ, why is your bag on the floor?" Bianca crossed her arms over her chest as she neared.

JJ pursed his lips, eyes flickering to his backpack and then to his girlfriend. He hesitated, "'Cause I was mad."

She reached down to pick up the bag before hitching it over her shoulders, "So, you threw it on the floor?"