047 south america, baby!

047south america, baby!

047
south america, baby!

JJ couldn't wait to tell Bianca about his mastermind plan

She always bagged on him for having shitty ideas that fell through but not this time. No, because this time, JJ Maybank managed to orchestrate a breaking-and-entering escapade and sneak Kiara out of this child prison without anybody noticing.

Well... almost anybody.

He and Elena did wake up the entire cabin Kiara was sleeping in but it was fine because they made it out and he apologized and that's what mattered!

JJ left the Twinkie behind as a decoy because there was only one road to Kitty Hawk and Kiara's parents already knew what the van looked like. Now, they stood together in the middle of a dark, empty road, far away from any civilization, and waiting for someone JJ wasn't sure was even coming.

"So, what? Are we hitchhiking?" Kiara panted, emerging from the bushes. They ducked behind to hide from a passing cop car.

"Not quite," JJ pulled the straps of his backpack and craned his neck into the moonlit distance. "We missed Ward's plane but I got another plan."

Kiara outstretched a hand to help Elena up from her crouched position, "Here."

"Thanks," The girl sent her a grateful smile as they continued walking ahead.

The shrubs around them blew in the cool breeze, filling the silence with an uneasy rustling. The cop car's siren wailed further and further away.

"Come on, man," JJ cursed under his breath and shifted between feet. "Where you at, dude?"

The moments stretched on longer and the girls' frown deepened. Kiara stepped forward to ask what was going on but the sound of tires squealing against the pavement caused her to snap her head up. Elena squinted past the headlights at the end of the road to see the fast-approaching vehicle.

"Here he comes," JJ muttered, waving the car down as the engine rumbled and revved. He glanced over his shoulder, "Dude, come on! Hurry up, man- come on!"