037 jj, the peasant boy

037jj, the peasant boy

037
jj, the peasant boy

Just as the girls dropped their entwined pinkies, a new voice interjected, "Psst, Sarah!"

The girls whirled around to see John B behind the wooden fence, grinning like an idiot. His t-shirt appeared muddier than usual, and his bandana hung lopsided but despite this, he couldn't stifle his laughter. He rounded the fence, jogging up to Sarah, and immediately lifted her into his arms.

"Hi," Sarah giggled breathily.

"Hi," John B exhaled in relief. "Long time no see."

Sarah held the back of his neck, her features turning weary, "Hi."

Bianca took a step back, allowing them to have their moment before clearing her throat, "Well if it isn't my favorite dick-head."

John B pulled away from the blonde with a teasing smirk, "Say what you want about the size of my head," He taunted. "At least the bags under my eyes don't look like they could carry my groceries."

Bianca resisted the urge to touch the concealer covering her dark circles. She scowled, "Shut up, John B. I buy your fucking groceries."

"Yeah, fuck you too," John B mocked before diverting the topic. "Look, listen to me- JJ's keeping the HMS running-"

"What?" Bianca frowned.

"Yeah," John B didn't bother explaining. "He wanted to see you but he said something about how him and Mike got in a bit of a tiff. So, he's trying to steer clear of the party- just- just meet him there, he'll explain everything," He turned to Sarah. "But hey, I need to talk to you- come here. Come here, follow me. Come on."

Sarah's eyes widened as he took her wrist and tugged her away from the party, "What are you doing here?"

She cast a panicked glance over her shoulder toward Bianca who mouthed the words 'tell him!' as he dragged her away. Sarah gulped and followed John B who began rambling once again.