𝙳𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 (𝙿𝚝.3)

I look behind the door and see...Kaito? I stare at him blankly, chuckling as he groaned in pain. "Just shut the hell up at this point. You're not even bleeding!" I smirk, stepping into the room, closing the door behind myself as I kneel down beside Kaito.

He continues to groan for a bit, before huffing and crossing his arms, glaring up at me, though there wasn't much of a height difference. In this position, atleast-. "The hell happened to your stutter, gremlin?" He asks, raising a brow. "I guess I only stutter when I feel threatened." I snicker, standing up straight. I look around the room before back to Kaito, outstretching my arm.

He stared at my hand for a minute until he seemed to give up, judging by how he groaned and grabbed my hand, being hauled up. "Wow, for someone with such a small frame you're strong as hell." I nod, "So I've been told." He laughs, annoying me a bit. "Anywho, no way in hell am I staying in this boring ass place. Wanna skip?" He asks me, raising my suspiciousness a bit.

"Yeahhhh, no thanks, space idiot." I smirk, putting my hands behind my head. He stared at me wide-eyed, as if he just walked in on a murder, before he scoffed and looked away. "I don't wanna hear anything about space at the time..." I heard him mumble, causing my curiosity to get the best of me. "Why? I thought you loved-" "SHUT THE HELL UP! DON'T YOU REMEMBER MY EXECUTION?!" Kaito shouts, grabbing my scarf.

I stare at him for a bit, trying to grasp the situation. "Ohhh, yeah!" I smile, kicking my legs up to kick him in the stomach. And just as in the killing game, he let me go. Only this time, he began to throw a coughing fit. "Pfft- please! I'm the master of lies!" He didn't answer, instead, he continued coughing more violently.

"Huh-? K-kaito, is this some s-stupid lie?" I ask, taking my hands out from behind my head. He didn't say a word, instead he began coughing more violently.

My eyes widened as I remembered his illness. "Shit! T-that didn't d-disappear after the g-game?!" I shouted, grabbing his arm as he was about to fall. He continued coughing, I couldn't help but stare at him, that was until my killing game instincts kicked in. I put his arm over my shoulder, holding his arm with one arm, my other hand behind him to support him as we walked out of the room and down the hall to the infirmary.

Once we reached the room, my eyes widened at the sign on the door. '𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖. -𝑵𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒊' I scoff, looking to Kaito who was coughing, though it wasn't as violently. 'Fucking bloody hell!'

I took a deep breath, regaining my grip on his arm as I rushed down the hall. 'At this rate, he's going to die!' I felt tears form in my eyes, blurring my vision. I gulped, before feeling Kaito suddenly become half of his weight. I quickly looked over at him, I saw Kaito, but I also saw Tenko. "What are you looking at, can't you show some compassion for your fellow degenerates?! Run!" Tenko shouts, starting to speed up her walking.

I nod and start walking swiftly to get to the office.

We arrive at the office, where we are met with Mono, one of the principals, as well as the school nurse. "Help us, the dege-, I mean...Kaito needs medical help, asap, Ms.Tsumiki!" Tenko shouts, looking at the nurse, who was speaking to another teacher. "A-ah, I'm s-s-so sorry, p-please set h-him down!" We both listen, setting him down in a seat beside the office doorway.

"You kids can head on to the infirmary to wait for your friend. We will have him moved there." Kuma, the other principal smiles, hurrying to Kaito's side. "H-hey, I'm not his friend!" Tenko shouts, her face seeming to go pale. "Miss Chabashira. I do believe he said to wait outside." Mono glares at Tenko, before pulling out his walkie-talkie and asking for help.