𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎 (𝙿𝚝.9)

A couple hours later, Korekiyo was woken up by faint murmurs and whispers throughout the boys house.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Angie and Shuichi, both of which holding a flashlight close to his face. "Erm, could you remove that? It is quite hard to see." Korekiyo spoke, covering his eyes with his arm. Shuichi and Angie moved their index fingers to their mouths, gesturing for him to shush.

Korekiyo raises a brow but nods in understanding, for he wasn't one to question them. "What is going on? I fail to understand, Saihara." Korekiyo whispers as Angie turns her light off, Shuichi turning his towards the door, then off.

Shuichi sighs, placing his hands on his hips as he turns back to Korekiyo. "Look down, dumbass!" Shuichi whispers, scowling at the masked boy. Korekiyo listens, looking down to see Kokichi lying his heading the others lap as he slept peacefully.

Korekiyo's expression softened as he carefully took one hand and placed it on the others head, caressing it gently. "I see." Korekiyo smiles softly, taking his fingers through the purplette's hair.

Shuichi scoffs, crossing his arms, walking out the front door, slamming it shut behind himself. Angie rolls her eyes, looking back down to the other two. "Atua says he is jealous of how fond Ouma is of you, Shinguji!" Angie grins, bringing her hands together as if she were praying.

Korekiyo nods, not moving his attention from the smaller of the three. "I see no reason to be jealous...I am merely taking care of Ouma." Korekiyo mumbles, his frown turning upside down. "Ack, give it up, alreadyyy! You, Tenko and Himiko have the highest chances of being with Ouma!" Korekiyo stopped, glaring up at the other.

Angie flinched, mumbling a "Damnit-." Korekiyo glares up at the girl, slowly moving Kokichi off of him as he stood up. He covers Kokichi up, turning on his heel to the other as he crossed his arm. "What do you mean by Tenko and Himiko? I fail to understand what kind of bullshit you speak of, Yonaga." Korekiyo hisses, peering down at the younger.

Angie raises her arms into a fighting position. "W-well, Chabashira and Kokichi get along q-quiet well for him being a...y'know, male?" Angie stutters, avoiding eye contact with the other. Korekiyo scoffs, "Continue." Angie internally smacks herself for having mentioned her two bestftiends to the jealous man.

"And Kokichi sort of um..slept..with Himiko?" Angie sighs, whispering the last part. "I see. What time is it, Yonaga?" Korekiyo asks the woman, sighing what seemed to be defeat. "Oh, it is um.." Angie quit, looking around the small apartment for a clock of any kind before shrugging.

"I have no damn idea. But school ended 20 minutes ago and Miss Tsumiki sent me here in her place to check up on Ouma." Angie chuckles, clasping her hands behind he back. "Well, I am going to wake up Ouma. If you wish, you could join us for I am going to force Ouma out of his apartment. And get him some food.." He quieted down, hoping to no have been heard for the rest of being questioned.

Unfortunately for him, Angie has amazing hearing. "Eh? Didn't you cook for him, I mean, you are like a babysitter for him as of right now. Are you not?" Angie questions, tilting her head to the side.

Korekiyo face flushes a light shade of power pink as he turns his head. "Well, Ouma sort of said not to cook for him again." Korekiyo mumbles after taking into consideration that it wasn't technically a lie. After cooking so many times for Kokichi, he eventually told Korekiyo to give up.

Angie nods, getting what had actually happened. She was one of Korekiyo's many victims to his terrible cooking. "Well, Atua and I must go insure that Saihara is not recording Ouma form somewhere." Angie smiles, pushing past the taller an four the door.