Chapter 30

Sooo this is what happens when you guys don't comment!!!! I drink to much water and over hydrate and end up getting Sick..actually I can't blame this one on y'all but you should really comment what you're thinking for me!!! So that's what took me while to updateee-me getting sick I mean.

I mean c'mon I have 70 people maybe reading each chapter can't I at least get a ohh i don't even know let me just update noww.

Ps I be doin this off my phone so sorry for mistakes ill edit after swim meet!!!

"Niall...and Zayn..and Liam and Lauren.." I start tossing the pretty wrapped presents out to their recipients, reading the labeled names off the wrapping paper. Niall clumsily misses his and it thumps on the ground. I hope these gifts weren't fragile. "Everybody just start unwrapping!!!" I squeal and they happily oblige, Winnie the Pooh wrapping paper flying everywhere. I snap picture with my phone.

"That means you too." Liam laughs as I cuddle Jeff in my lap. I smile over at him and the others grumble in agreement even though they're having fun shredding paper themselves.

I grab the smallest box out of the presents left and begin to unwrap. The bubbly handwriting my names scribbled in tells me it's from Emily. The paper peels away to a small jewelry box and I open it excitedly. I feel Em's eyes on me as we both burst into a giant fit of laughter. We got eachother the same gift.

"We match!!" We giggle, holding up the 2 same bracelets. They have golden whales enshrined with E+C=Beached Buddies which is an inside joke from forever ago.

The rest of the group just gives us weird looks as we slip our bracelets on and get back to gifts, sending each other funny winks occasionally.

"MINE NEXT!!" Louis shouts, whacking me in the head with a thin folder like thing. I rub my eye where the corner had gotten it and give him a scowl as Zayn pulls on what looks to be a hand knitted sweater. I give Lou one last weird look before ripping it open.

"LOUIS I COULD FRICKIN KISS YOUR BUTT RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" I hop on the poor kid koala style and the others all look up from their conversations to shoot me worried glances.

"Your taking me with you." He states flatly, hopping up and down before recognizing my words and turning his butt for me. "You know you want too.

"Of course!" I roll my eyes at his foolishness. Louis and me at a fray concert together?!? Pshh this is gonna be goodddd!

Yess guys you heard that correctly-HE GOT ME TICKETS TO SEE THE FRAY!!!!!

"Courtney fangirling...my life is complete." Harry shakes his head lightly, his lush curls bouncing slightly. I laugh to myself.

"Yes and I actually do it quite often but in the comfort of ALONENESS." I smirk, sitting back into the coach and waving them on to keep opening.

The next thing I unwrap is a long, tan brown sweater. "Woah, who the heck knows how to knit here??" They all turn to me, holding up their own sweaters of various colors while Niall blushes and I burst into tears cackling.

"Em taught me." He defends through a disappointed frown and she sends him a nice smile. I pat his back gently.

"I never said it was bad." Niall opens him mouth to reply but his lips twitch to a smile quickly, registering my sincere compliment. His chin raises even hirer in pride before his eyes spark with rememberance. "There's another gift too-sweaters can only mean so much." He luaghs, nudging a semi-big box by my feet.

My fingers are tearing the thin paper away within seconds to reveal a brand new fancy mixer thing.

"I've always wanted one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I have a mini spasm attack in excitement and he blushes, proud to have pleased me with the gift.