Seventeen

***Smut alert ahead***

Elliot could hardly believe that he and Liv actually had a whole night to themselves. No kids, no worries, just them. Liv was taking a quick shower before their night together, even though Elliot told her she didn't need to. He suspected she needed a couple minutes to herself to free herself of guilt for not being home with his kids. He was just laying on the bed staring at the ceiling waiting patiently, enjoying the quiet after almost a month of six kids in one apartment. 

It was several moments before Liv walked out of the bathroom wearing a towel around her hair and body. Elliot looked at her and smiled wide. She was texting someone on her phone as she walked to the bed. She set the phone on her night stand and stood there looking back at Elliot. "I told the girls to call me if they need us."

He turned on his side and propped his head up on his arm, watching her. "Don't worry, they will be fine without us for the night," he stated softly, swallowing his own fear and guilt. 

She shrugged, "I know that Maureen and Kathleen have watched the twins and Eli before, but I just feel guilty for leaving them alone at this time." She took her towel that was drying her hair and gave it a few more quick rubs before tossing it towards the bathroom. Her hair was still damp, but she didn't mind. She also knew that Elliot wouldn't mind the dampness, knwoing that they'd be sweating in a little while anyway. 

Elliot sighed and pulled her to lay on the bed beside him, "I'm feeling a little guilty also, but we need this. They know to call 911 and us if something happens." He rubbed her arm softly, looking in her brown eyes. "Plus, we both have been so busy and worried about my kids that we haven't talked or even thought about having a baby of ours in a while."

Liv smiled a little. "We haven't, but you have six kids, two are under six. Do you really need another child?" She was second guessing herself. She knew she wanted a child with Elliot, and loved all his kids like her own, but maybe he's just saying he wants more kids to please her. 

He sighed, cupping her face with his free hand. "I love you, Olivia. I want as many kids as I can get with you. If you want just one, then we will have one, if you want ten, well we better get started then." He gave a slight chuckle, making her chuckle. 

"Maybe two more," Liv said lowly, almost in a whisper. 

Elliot pulled her close to him, kissing her slowly. "Then two more coming right up," he stated in a husky voice, making Liv giggle slightly as she wrapped her arms around Elliot. 

Her towel unraveled itself as she rolled on top of Elliot, his hands on her hips. The look on his face was something Liv never saw before tonight. His eyes were glazed with a look that Liv only saw once, when Eli was born, right before the hug. He pulled her down to continue to kiss her while one hand squeezed her butt. She moaned as Elliot deepened the kiss, rolling over until he was on top. One of his legs went between hers as he kissed her neck. 

She closed her eyes and ran her hands through his short hair, as he continued to travel down. She wanted to tell him that he was still in his clothes, but his mouth on her breast kept making her words falter. She groaned as he kissed lower over her stomach. He pulled back suddenly and took a breath, taking his shirt off in the process and loosening his tie. His undershirt came next, tossing it without breaking eye contact with Liv. 

Her hands went to unbuckle his belt and he helped slide them off with his boxers until he was free. She stared at it for a while as Elliot watched her with a sly smile. He loomed over her, growling as her hands found him. She trailed one hand up his chest until she pushed him to the side. It happened suddenly that Elliot didn't know what happened at first. Her mouth was on him and moaning as she went. 

Elliot groaned in pleasure. His eyes were half open half closed as his hands went to her head to pull her hair back for her. She thanked him by taking one ball in her mouth and sucking lightly. He couldn't take much more of it. He took her arm and pulled her up to him, rolling over again until he was settled between her thighs and gently slid inside. They groaned in unison as Elliot kept pumping, their lips finding each other. 

He could feel himself getting closer but wanted her to finish first. He took a nipple in his mouth as he reached between them to fiddle with her clit as he continued to move in her. He let her nipple go and found the spot on her neck that she loved, right below the ear and sucked. He felt her getting closer and moved faster in her. Her hands went to his back and started to dig her nails in as she let go with a loud scream. Elliot followed right after her with several loud groans. 

"Elliot," Liv moaned as she came down from her high, panting. Elliot unhooked his mouth from her neck and looked into Liv's eyes, panting just as hard as she was. "Liv," he moaned, not moving from his position. They smiled at each other and kissed deeply. Elliot pulled back from the kiss with a slightly pained expression. "What's wrong, El?"

He gave a small scoff of amusement, "Your nails are still digging into my back," he stated with a hiss of pain. "Oh, sorry," she exclaimed, removing her nails from his back. He let out a relieved sigh and looked back down at her with an eyebrow raised. 

"Ready for round two?" He asked in a gravely voice. He was still ready and wanting more. She opened her mouth to respond when her phone started to ring. They groaned and broke apart finally. 

"Its Maureen," Liv stated with a shaky voice. Elliot got up and immediately started gathering their clothes as Liv answered. "Maureen, what's wrong?"

"Liv, sorry to bother you guys, but there is a group of guys outside the building that is creeping me out." Maureen stated with a quiver in her voice. 

Liv got her clothes on as quick as she could while the phone was attached to her ear. "Where's the escorts sitting outside?"

There was silence for a little bit. Liv stopped and looked at Elliot. "They're not there anymore. Liv, I'm scared." 

Elliot grabbed the phone before Liv could say anything else. "Maureen, make sure the door is locked and all the kids are in the same room. Keep your eye on them. Stay on the phone with Liv, I'll call Cragen and we will there in a little bit." He handed the phone back to Liv who had finished putting her shoes on. He grabbed his phone from the tv stand and hurriedly dialed Cragen. 

"Elliot, what's going on? I thought you and Liv were gonna go to a hotel tonight." Cragen answered. Liv hurried out the door, Elliot close behind.

"Send someone to the apartment, the escorts are gone and there is a group of guys outside the building."

0o0o0

Hey, so I don't do much smutt, hope it was okay.